My orgasm's intensity with a large penis inside me is far more pleasurable than with a average or small penis, Whats been your experience???

Honestly ladies do you really believe average is as satisfying as a big penis?
My wife and I just had our first MFM experience. The guy was a good 2 1/2 to 3 inches longer than me and thicker. I have never heard my wife moan and pant like she did when he worked the entire length into her. However, it was me who ultimately made her cum. She said afterwards, that his cock reached places mine doesn’t and that she was definitely stretched by his width, but mine touches her g spot just right to make her cum hard. So, i think by her own words, there’s a place for both!!!

My wife and I just had our first MFM experience. The guy was a good 2 1/2 to 3 inches longer than me and thicker. I have never heard my wife moan and pant like she did when he worked the entire length into her. However, it was me who ultimately made her cum. She said afterwards, that his cock reached places mine doesn’t and that she was definitely stretched by his width, but mine touches her g spot just right to make her cum hard. So, i think by her own words, there’s a place for both!!!
if I were her I'd sneak and fuck his big cock every chance I got and she most likely will too

if I were her I'd sneak and fuck his big cock every chance I got and she most likely will too
Oh yes, a second round is definitely in the works. There’s no reason to sneak, I have told her that if she wants him to come and fuck her, then I am ok with it. Just don’t ever hide it from me if I can’t be there. She said her cervix is still sore from the pounding he gave her and last night when we made love (which is the 5th time since our experience on Monday), she was still swollen.... it felt wonderful!!! She said she is still super sensitive.

they leave me sensitive for a couple days usually
She still doesn’t quite understand the turn on it is for me to watch her be taken by a huge cock, but she does see how just this one experience has heightened our arousal for one another remarkably. Our sex life has always been great, but since Monday, it’s like i can’t get enough of her and she can’t get enough of me......

Reactions: werekinky2
I'm single, he is just a fuck buddy, I have taken a couple times help me service some of my gf's
10/4, nothing wrong with that for sure!!! Lucky guy.. our adventure is just beginning and we are excited about all the possibilities. A year ago we wouldn’t have thought about doing this, but talking with some swinger friends of ours and going to a couple of clubs to observe, here we are. It’s sex, meant to be for pleasure and fun and we are not looking for replacements, so all is good.

Reactions: Renzelio
her pussy would have been nice and loose for a few days fucking the well hung guys
We both fucked her for well over an hour, with him fucking her the most. It was such a turn on hearing her beg him to be easy and telling him his cock is so Big!! I never thought of myself as bi, but he had her on all fours and was fucking her unbelievably hard. I reached under her to play with her clit and I started massaging his balls, he just moaned louder and fucked her even harder!!!

Reactions: sdplrajm
10/4, nothing wrong with that for sure!!! Lucky guy.. our adventure is just beginning and we are excited about all the possibilities. A year ago we wouldn’t have thought about doing this, but talking with some swinger friends of ours and going to a couple of clubs to observe, here we are. It’s sex, meant to be for pleasure and fun and we are not looking for replacements, so all is good.
How was the experience of going to a club fir the first time? Did she play with anyone that night?