My orgasm's intensity with a large penis inside me is far more pleasurable than with a average or small penis, Whats been your experience???

She still doesn’t quite understand the turn on it is for me to watch her be taken by a huge cock, but she does see how just this one experience has heightened our arousal for one another remarkably. Our sex life has always been great, but since Monday, it’s like i can’t get enough of her and she can’t get enough of me......
What they’ve told me is I fuck like I’ve got a small cock, I guess they mean I don’t just rely on length and thickness , I put in the effort and technique

your lovers for sure, if you don't mind me asking why did you marry a guy with 5 inches
being somebody with a smaller cock, my wife enjoys cocks of all sizes but prefers a man with a large cock who is able to engage in sex for 15-20 minutes before cumming. We got into this lifestyle 40 years ago because I wasn't able to satisfy her sexually. But we were in love and that trumped my lack of prowess in bed. We raised a healthy family and enjoyed successful professional careers. She is 61 and has a higher sex drive now than when younger.

We both fucked her for well over an hour, with him fucking her the most. It was such a turn on hearing her beg him to be easy and telling him his cock is so Big!! I never thought of myself as bi, but he had her on all fours and was fucking her unbelievably hard. I reached under her to play with her clit and I started massaging his balls, he just moaned louder and fucked her even harder!!!
wow

I have a small penis. My wife says the long penis goes all the way into her vagina and pulls the skin in to vagina from the outside. This puts the clitoris go lower and touches the penis. It makes for a lot more enjoyment.

main-qimg-6eb2c9ea49fd70f8faf09eff0dcfbf09-c.jpg