My PAWG Wife

Hey all, new to this site. I’m mostly a wannabe - want to see my wife being humped by other men, but she’s not feeling it.

She gets a lot of attention in person and virtually -dick pics in her DM. My friends (even cousin!) DM her w/dirty talk and she loves it.

She’s agreed to me posting her pics online for some feedback.

Let her know what you’d like to do with her.
(Nothing abusive; that turns her off)

Cheers
She’s lovely! ❤️

Hey all, new to this site. I’m mostly a wannabe - want to see my wife being humped by other men, but she’s not feeling it.

She gets a lot of attention in person and virtually -dick pics in her DM. My friends (even cousin!) DM her w/dirty talk and she loves it.

Cheers
I'd have my face buried in that ass! Heavenly!

Cheers
she has a hot ass my tribute

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    928.6 KB · Views: 98
This is an ass worthy of worship. My wife will lie on the bed with her ass up, and say "my butt needs rubbing" which is always her way of saying start soft and gentle with massage and little kisses. When she is ready, she will let me know it's time for rough fun! That there is a butt that looks like it would enjoy some rubbing!

Attachments

• image0 (4).jpeg
    image0 (4).jpeg
    816.7 KB · Views: 101