My petite wife... pregnant by her lover.

My first marriage was a fun one, while it lasted. We were both addicted to sex. Both in our late 20’s when we married. And we got caught up in the hotwife game early on. I loved watching her fuck. It was poetry in motion. Her zeal and sheer lust for other men was astounding. I also loved when she “dated”, which she did so often. She would dress in front of me and tell me she couldn’t wait to feel a new man cum deep inside of her. She hated condoms, and so did I. She was blonde, about 5’1” tall, weighing about 104 pounds with green eyes and a 34c chest. Silky smooth legs leading to a kitty that tasted like candy... yeah, I know. So one day she meets this guy at work. We will call him M. M was hung like a giant in a frame of only about 5’8” lol. She knew it, she wanted it, she got it. M would leave my wife so loose and full of cum when I finally got to fuck her it felt as if my penis was entering a glass of very warm water. He was that huge. She said he was about 9” and VERY thick. My wife K, said she loved how he stretched her out. She carried on the “affair” with M for about a year. Then it was time to quit for a bit. We were going to try and have a baby. So we were in bed one night, fooling around. Her ovulation is about 2 days away, so our timing was spot on. She’s naked, her sexy little body wrapped up in mine. Kissing, touching, getting very worked up. Suddenly her phone vibrates, she glances at it... it’s M. She giggled and said, there is no way I’m answering him, he would definitely get me pregnant tonight. As she said that my cock jumped in her grasp, she felt it throb. K said to me, Oh my god, that turned you on! I said, maybe a little. We kissed even harder. Before I could even think wether or not it was wise, the words leaped from my unhinged maw... “why don’t you answer him babe” K said are you crazy, you know he won’t pull out”. I said, maybe, maybe not. You won’t know unless you answer him. She kissed me even harder and squeezed my cock to the point of discomfort. I moaned in her mouth from the pleasure pain she was causing me. She said you really want me too answer him, again my brain was on break. I said yes baby. She texted him back “I will be there in about 30 minutes”. She didn’t hit send however. She handed me the phone and said if you want me to go, you send it. I gently took her hand in mine and with my brain still without both oars in the water, placed her thumb under mine and WE pressed send. She finished sucking me and pulling me off onto my stomach. She giggled and said, if M is going to get me pregnant tonight your cum won’t be in me. With that she got dressed kissed me deeply and left for M’s place around 8ish. She returned about 3am, her makeup a mess, her hair, disheveled. She told me he came in her 3 times. She was nervous as hell the first time she felt him pump it inside of her. But after that, she begged him for the next load. Two days later my petite wife is in the shower and I hear her say Uh Oh. I said what’s Uh Oh? She said I just ovulated, I feel my pinchy pain down there. It’s how we knew, she always felt it. I got in the shower with her and she blew me and pulled me off all over her tits. It was so hot. She looked up at me and said, are you ready to be a daddy, daddy. I said ready or not, looks like we won’t have to wait too long for an answer. And sure enough he got her. A test 12 days later confirmed it. M moved away without ever being the wiser. The only ones who know today are K and I.... 15 years later.

Funny, my wife also found out I was VERY ok with her being pregnant by her Boss/Lover when she was jerking me off while confessing to their slightly over 2 year affair that was behind my back......she was confessing it because she had just returned from a whirlwind unplanned trip to Cancun with him to celebrate their decision to transition from "only when they traveled lovers" to "full time anytime anywhere Lovers", and they had gotten so turned on during the trip because of this decision, that her diaphragm (all the birth control she uses) ended up staying in her suitcase the entire trip with her BEGGING him to impregnate her and his assuring her that was EXACTLY his intention....in MUCH more graphic and sexciting terms!!

When she got to the part about "...and to be SURE that its Tom's baby, WE are not going to be having sex but Tom and I will!!" and I EXPLODED in a cum flying everywhere massive orgasm and she giggled and said "I guess that solves whether you are angry or not...."

CW

My wife Anna got pregnant twice by other men, the first time in a large gangbang, it could have been anyone; the second from one of her many black lovers, that month she had only sex with him more than once a week. Either way, we didn't keep the baby but it would have been nice to see him grow in his tummy

I'm not about to lose you oh my god
i am looking 4 cuckold . submissive

Attachments

• adfgunnamed.jpg
    adfgunnamed.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 84
  • 11..bbunnamed.jpg
    11..bbunnamed.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 80
  • ascunnamed.jpg
    ascunnamed.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 87
  • zzaassunnamed.jpg
    zzaassunnamed.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Nathaniel
My first marriage was a fun one, while it lasted. We were both addicted to sex. Both in our late 20’s when we married. And we got caught up in the hotwife game early on. I loved watching her fuck. It was poetry in motion. Her zeal and sheer lust for other men was astounding. I also loved when she “dated”, which she did so often. She would dress in front of me and tell me she couldn’t wait to feel a new man cum deep inside of her. She hated condoms, and so did I. She was blonde, about 5’1” tall, weighing about 104 pounds with green eyes and a 34c chest. Silky smooth legs leading to a kitty that tasted like candy... yeah, I know. So one day she meets this guy at work. We will call him M. M was hung like a giant in a frame of only about 5’8” lol. She knew it, she wanted it, she got it. M would leave my wife so loose and full of cum when I finally got to fuck her it felt as if my penis was entering a glass of very warm water. He was that huge. She said he was about 9” and VERY thick. My wife K, said she loved how he stretched her out. She carried on the “affair” with M for about a year. Then it was time to quit for a bit. We were going to try and have a baby. So we were in bed one night, fooling around. Her ovulation is about 2 days away, so our timing was spot on. She’s naked, her sexy little body wrapped up in mine. Kissing, touching, getting very worked up. Suddenly her phone vibrates, she glances at it... it’s M. She giggled and said, there is no way I’m answering him, he would definitely get me pregnant tonight. As she said that my cock jumped in her grasp, she felt it throb. K said to me, Oh my god, that turned you on! I said, maybe a little. We kissed even harder. Before I could even think wether or not it was wise, the words leaped from my unhinged maw... “why don’t you answer him babe” K said are you crazy, you know he won’t pull out”. I said, maybe, maybe not. You won’t know unless you answer him. She kissed me even harder and squeezed my cock to the point of discomfort. I moaned in her mouth from the pleasure pain she was causing me. She said you really want me too answer him, again my brain was on break. I said yes baby. She texted him back “I will be there in about 30 minutes”. She didn’t hit send however. She handed me the phone and said if you want me to go, you send it. I gently took her hand in mine and with my brain still without both oars in the water, placed her thumb under mine and WE pressed send. She finished sucking me and pulling me off onto my stomach. She giggled and said, if M is going to get me pregnant tonight your cum won’t be in me. With that she got dressed kissed me deeply and left for M’s place around 8ish. She returned about 3am, her makeup a mess, her hair, disheveled. She told me he came in her 3 times. She was nervous as hell the first time she felt him pump it inside of her. But after that, she begged him for the next load. Two days later my petite wife is in the shower and I hear her say Uh Oh. I said what’s Uh Oh? She said I just ovulated, I feel my pinchy pain down there. It’s how we knew, she always felt it. I got in the shower with her and she blew me and pulled me off all over her tits. It was so hot. She looked up at me and said, are you ready to be a daddy, daddy. I said ready or not, looks like we won’t have to wait too long for an answer. And sure enough he got her. A test 12 days later confirmed it. M moved away without ever being the wiser. The only ones who know today are K and I.... 15 years later.
So what happened to your marriage?

hi i just made a date with this beautiful black man he is going to be my 1st n hopefully not my last hubby is all for it we were supposed to go to jamaica last april but the virus was the knock my hubby asked a cpl we know where to go to get my 1st BBC now i am going to get it soon wish me luck

You are such a lucky cuckold! I've been a cuckold for about 14 years and have enjoyed knowing better men were making love to my pretty wife. One evening after a date with her boyfriend she admitted that she was in love with him. I kissed her and told her that I was happy to hear that and asked her if he felt the same way and she replied that he told her that evening that he was so much in love with her that he wished he could impregnate her so their baby would be proof of their love for each other. I asked her if she wished she was able to have his baby (her ovaries were damaged as a teen in an accident) and she smiled and admitted that she wished she could have babies and even told me that if she could only have one baby she would only want his. I hugged her and kissed her and told her that I too would want him to give us his baby as well because he's her true mate while I'm more her best friend than a mate. I also admitted that I wished she had cuckolded me right from the day we were married and she happily agreed with me. Again I am jealous of your luck but I'm happy for all three of you 😊👍

How do I find a girl like her!

Reactions: antoniodicro