My photos

Thanks for your response. I joined this forum to punish my husband.
I don't have any male friends now, because of his jealousy. I used to feel guilty when having male friends, because he'd make me feel guilty. He never said "You can't be friends with them", but his constant questions ruined these friendships ("So you probably secretly dream about Mike", "Maybe you'd been at Mike's place last night?", "Why are you hanging out with Mike so much?" (when hanging out like once in two weeks)). I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband doesn't allow me to talk to other guys but he talk to other women.

He knows my FB password.

He logs into my FB profile. I let him read my messages - the deal is not to enter conversations with my friends .

He reads my phone messages. He just takes it in front of me 'because he is bored', scrolls through my galleries, plays some mobile games, and ends up reading my messages "because he is bored". His argument is 'So you have something to hide?' if I ask him why he's doing it.

The sex part is the worst. He always tries his best to make me orgasm, but sometimes I just don't orgasm (it depends on my mood), and he makes a big deal about it, and thinks I may be cheating/thinking of someone else/etc.

If I want to go out with my friends, he gets upset. His argument is "But I never go Friday nights with my friends, why are you going with your friends? You aren't even going with your friends. You are probably going with some guy. You used to not go out before. What has changed? Do you not love me anymore? Is there someone else now?"

He isn't really the manipulatuve/abusive type. He always gives me compliments, supports me through everything, listens to me, etc. He is a super fun person and I am never bored when with him. He doesn't have anger issues.

I love him, but I don't know how to deal with his jealousy.
This is abusive behavior and needs to stop. Get him in counseling.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdanger2018
Having big breasts isn't all roses, the back pain and not being able to wear certain tops is hard. I have very large breasts. Women always say how they want a boob job but they haven't a clue as to what all the implications are of having large boobs are.You cant find clothes that fit. Bras are expensive. Its a nightmare getting dresses and stuff too. There are dresses that I can never wear because, while on someone with smaller breasts it would look ok, on me it looks vulgar. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a skirt or pants. I don't wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me. And so many people look at my breasts rather than in the eyes while talking...

The biggest problem I have is with sleeping. I can't sleep on my front because they end up all tender and I can't sleep on my back because they're really heavy so I sleep on my sides. Also running is hell. People with regular boobs just don't understand at all. i cant wear strappy, strapless (puh-lease - as if) halter, braless, plunge, anything skimpy. The moment its short and strappy then gah - i look slutty. Bathing suits is a nightmare to purchase. Big breasts need support in a bathing suit.

Capisco che in certi momenti può essere "scomodo" ... ma il tuo seno fa parte di Te... della Tua femminilità.. della Tuo sex appeal.. ogni cosa bella comporta un "prezzo da pagare" ... ma Ti assicuro che ne vale la pena ... riguardo al fatto che pensi che alcuni outfit su di Te risultino volgari, vorrei dirti che la volgarità è quella di chi giudica una donna solo per l'abito che indossa.. ogni donna ha il diritto di sentirsi carina, nel modo in cui più le aggrada ..

I understand that in certain moments it can be "uncomfortable" ... but your breasts are part of you ... of your femininity .. of your sex appeal .. every beautiful thing has a "price to pay" ... but you I assure you it's worth it ... regarding the fact that you think that some outfits on you are vulgar, I would like to tell you that vulgarity is that of those who judge a woman only for the dress she wears .. every woman has the right to feel pretty, in the way she likes best .. ( google translate)