My second gang bang

Ling

Female
From
MO, US
Feb 23, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
Last weekend I experienced my second gang bang. After my first with 10 men I wanted to try 20. I will tell you up front I didn't quite make it to 20 but had a blast trying.

I want to thank the men from Texas who reached out to me and invited me down. Last weekend we drove to Plano Texas for a weekend of fun. We woke up on Saturday morning and my hubby took me shopping on Legacy drive plus there was a food and wine festival going on. I am a chef after all. We spent a good part of the day there testing wines and getting some yoga pants from Lu Lu Lemon that will show off my Asian ass.

Alert that if was back to the hotel for a little rest before my wild evening. That evening we drove a short distance to Denison Texas and met the men that would be fucking me and their wives or girlfriends who would be cheering me on. Swinger groups are pretty awesome. I then stripped down naked as did almost everyone there. 19 Texas men and my hubby stood around me with their hard cocks as I started sucking. I wanted every cock in my mouth at least for a little while to add to my all time cock sucking total. I had never been with any of these men other than my hubby. They were all pretty big. Then the fucking (Gang Bang) began. I leaned over a table and a big cock went deep into my pussy. Because I am pretty small larger cocks tend to cum fast inside me and for the most part this was the case here. They say everything is bigger in Texas and so is their cum-load. After the fifth cock I had to clean my pussy out with water and then continue. Again after the tenth cock. After number 10 I could feel a little soreness setting in. I took ibuprofen ahead of time because of this but started but was still feeling it a little. When I stopped to clean my pussy after number 10 I took another ibuprofen. 11 through 15 was fun, rough and I was feeling fatigued. My energy level was dropping and I fear my blow jobs were not to my usual quality. Three of the men between 11 and 15 took longer to cum inside me because I had made them cum earlier while sucking them. My mistake. This exhausted my pussy. When I cleaned my pussy after the fifteenth man I almost quit but decided to keep going. My hubby was number 16 and he cum quickly and that helped but number 17 was a bull who also had cum earlier while getting sucked and took a while to cum inside me. I had to stop after him. My goal of 20 was not reached but I know where I messed up and will try again. Likely with this same group. Every cock there was a keeper and I want them again.

It took me a week to post this because I was sore for several days and simply couldn't do it. I missed three days of work. We drove back to Kansas City. Me on the passenger side. Most of the way I was bottomless with my feet on the dash as the air from the vent blew on my pussy. It felt relating on my sore southern area. I really couldn't walk until Monday evening and that was limited. All I could think about was the three cocks I didn't get. 20 is my goal and someday 20 cocks in a gang bang will be mine.

Last weekend I experienced my second gang bang. After my first with 10 men I wanted to try 20. I will tell you up front I didn't quite make it to 20 but had a blast trying.

I want to thank the men from Texas who reached out to me and invited me down. Last weekend we drove to Plano Texas for a weekend of fun. We woke up on Saturday morning and my hubby took me shopping on Legacy drive plus there was a food and wine festival going on. I am a chef after all. We spent a good part of the day there testing wines and getting some yoga pants from Lu Lu Lemon that will show off my Asian ass.

Alert that if was back to the hotel for a little rest before my wild evening. That evening we drove a short distance to Denison Texas and met the men that would be fucking me and their wives or girlfriends who would be cheering me on. Swinger groups are pretty awesome. I then stripped down naked as did almost everyone there. 19 Texas men and my hubby stood around me with their hard cocks as I started sucking. I wanted every cock in my mouth at least for a little while to add to my all time cock sucking total. I had never been with any of these men other than my hubby. They were all pretty big. Then the fucking (Gang Bang) began. I leaned over a table and a big cock went deep into my pussy. Because I am pretty small larger cocks tend to cum fast inside me and for the most part this was the case here. They say everything is bigger in Texas and so is their cum-load. After the fifth cock I had to clean my pussy out with water and then continue. Again after the tenth cock. After number 10 I could feel a little soreness setting in. I took ibuprofen ahead of time because of this but started but was still feeling it a little. When I stopped to clean my pussy after number 10 I took another ibuprofen. 11 through 15 was fun, rough and I was feeling fatigued. My energy level was dropping and I fear my blow jobs were not to my usual quality. Three of the men between 11 and 15 took longer to cum inside me because I had made them cum earlier while sucking them. My mistake. This exhausted my pussy. When I cleaned my pussy after the fifteenth man I almost quit but decided to keep going. My hubby was number 16 and he cum quickly and that helped but number 17 was a bull who also had cum earlier while getting sucked and took a while to cum inside me. I had to stop after him. My goal of 20 was not reached but I know where I messed up and will try again. Likely with this same group. Every cock there was a keeper and I want them again.

It took me a week to post this because I was sore for several days and simply couldn't do it. I missed three days of work. We drove back to Kansas City. Me on the passenger side. Most of the way I was bottomless with my feet on the dash as the air from the vent blew on my pussy. It felt relating on my sore southern area. I really couldn't walk until Monday evening and that was limited. All I could think about was the three cocks I didn't get. 20 is my goal and someday 20 cocks in a gang bang will be mine.
You’ll get there.

• Love
Reactions: Blackwolf

Well let’s at least see those yoga pants.

You did very well, you don't have to let them fuck you for more than 5 minutes, that way you can have more men, if they don't cum in your pussy they can move to your mouth and let someone else fuck you. Persevere and you'll manage to have as many men as possible. Good job!
Thank you. I would not of had to courage to do gang bangs if it wasn't for you. You give such good advise. I consider you a mentor and I will defiantly take your advise. Not everyone of them has to cum in my pussy. I do like cum in my mouth also. 🙏

Ling, it was great reading about the parties. Thank you for sharing the details. If you can post or send any photo it would be awesome to put a body or face with the stories.
Regards,
Wood1

Reactions: slappin8silly57

Next time take some Mucinex.

I would love to caress your sore cunt with my soft tongue for you goddess

• Love
Reactions: Ling

That is hot. cindi