my sex fantasy(for my wife)

chinesebitch

Female
Gold
My sexual fantasies stemmed from an accident, once my wife was allergic to a drink and passed out, there was a basketball court next to it, some black boys (probably 14-15 years old) were playing basketball, they saw my wife passed out and came over Watching, I heard conversations between them, like: This Asian bitch is so hot. I bet she needs my BBC treatment. I want her to give me blowjob. etc. Later, after my wife recovered, I often fantasized about her being gang-raped by more than 5 black boys

My sexual fantasies stemmed from an accident, once my wife was allergic to a drink and passed out, there was a basketball court next to it, some black boys (probably 14-15 years old) were playing basketball, they saw my wife passed out and came over Watching, I heard conversations between them, like: This Asian bitch is so hot. I bet she needs my BBC treatment. I want her to give me blowjob. etc. Later, after my wife recovered, I often fantasized about her being gang-raped by more than 5 black boys
This could be your Chinese slut being jacked on by your black boys : ) DM me if you are interested in seeing her in my art : )

Attachments

• thumbnail_zz.jpg
    thumbnail_zz.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 143
  • Love
Reactions: Redoak352
Similar fantasy for my girl; only she's a lost "school girl" or cheerleader on her way home from school and gets lost, ends up gangbanged on an outdoor basketball court by a bunch of black guys in front of a bunch of other strangers. Just need to find someone that owns an outdoor basketball court they can loan me, lol