My shy wife who wants to be shared

Thank you! He’s looking for some white married pussy to play with.
We vaca in San Diego quite a bit, next time we are down there I’ll let you know and you’ll have to meet up with her at our hotel bar. She loosens up when she drinks and she would love for you to pound her on vacation so her friends back home won’t know what a married little slut she is.

Reactions: taurusbull25
We vaca in San Diego quite a bit, next time we are down there I’ll let you know and you’ll have to meet up with her at our hotel bar. She loosens up when she drinks and she would love for you to pound her on vacation so her friends back home won’t know what a married little slut she is.

I would love that. Let me know when you’re in San Diego. I will fuck that married slut and cum inside her for you!

If you guys vaca in
you vaca in SD? Where do you two live?

She’s very sexy and I’d love a chance to meet her and fuck her, making sure to fill her beautiful pussy full of my cum!!