My sister in law

I didn't have a sister in law, but one of my ex girlfriends had a slutty younger sister who was still 16-17 years of age. I was able then 20 years old and my girlfriend same age as me. One day, I went to her place and she decided to go to the shop to buy some groceries and make some lunch. Parents were away at work and I stayed at home with her sister. Didn't know back then how horny her sister was. I took a nap in the living room by watching TV and slightly woke up and turned to my left with half opened eye. I see the girl undressing, completely naked and changing clothes from the wardrobe and just closed my eyes and pretend I don't see anything and forced myself to sleep. Some time later, I'm dreaming of some saloon where I have a massage, so pleasant, I don't remember having such a dream ever. The girl actually stroked my cock while I was asleep. When sleeping, usually I don't really wake up easy and engage in dreams till I feel rested. The whole thing felt so nice, until she slid her pussy on my cock. She spread one leg across the bed and one on the ground and was sliding herself on my cock like that without touching me at all. I woke up after some time and was petrified, the only thing I could do is grab her for her hips and pull her down. Couldn't hold myself and I just said "shit, slow down or I'm gonna cum"! She only said "that's good!" and kept riding faster. Last thing I know is I felt hot spurts coming out of my cock inside her. Felt like nothing before: super horny and excited and terrible at the same time because of multiple reasons. That moment when you don't know how to feel while the animal side of you keeps you overwhelmed, and at the same time reason kicks in. Perhaps I did it because my girlfriend cheated on me before, sweet revenge? I will never know. Nobody will as I've never told anyone about this before :)

I didn't have a sister in law, but one of my ex girlfriends had a slutty younger sister who was still 16-17 years of age. I was able then 20 years old and my girlfriend same age as me. One day, I went to her place and she decided to go to the shop to buy some groceries and make some lunch. Parents were away at work and I stayed at home with her sister. Didn't know back then how horny her sister was. I took a nap in the living room by watching TV and slightly woke up and turned to my left with half opened eye. I see the girl undressing, completely naked and changing clothes from the wardrobe and just closed my eyes and pretend I don't see anything and forced myself to sleep. Some time later, I'm dreaming of some saloon where I have a massage, so pleasant, I don't remember having such a dream ever. The girl actually stroked my cock while I was asleep. When sleeping, usually I don't really wake up easy and engage in dreams till I feel rested. The whole thing felt so nice, until she slid her pussy on my cock. She spread one leg across the bed and one on the ground and was sliding herself on my cock like that without touching me at all. I woke up after some time and was petrified, the only thing I could do is grab her for her hips and pull her down. Couldn't hold myself and I just said "shit, slow down or I'm gonna cum"! She only said "that's good!" and kept riding faster. Last thing I know is I felt hot spurts coming out of my cock inside her. Felt like nothing before: super horny and excited and terrible at the same time because of multiple reasons. That moment when you don't know how to feel while the animal side of you keeps you overwhelmed, and at the same time reason kicks in. Perhaps I did it because my girlfriend cheated on me before, sweet revenge? I will never know. Nobody will as I've never told anyone about this before :)
But her sister knew, and just maybe your gf put her up to it to repay you for her cheating. Lol

Reactions: PureSound
Has your wife cheated scene then that you know of, has her sister come back for your cock again
My first girlfriend it was, not a wife. The sister knew everything about our lives and how it's going. She even knew the guy that my ex has cheated with, but I guess that made her hornier. I was kind of disappointed when my girlfriend instead of say "sorry", she said "your cock is much bigger if it's of any consolation". It wasn't of course, but the sister heard that and wanted to see. She was only 17 but had lots of guys till then. And to be honest she was much better in bed than my ex. My ex was a calm type, not willing to experiment much or initiate any sexual activity. Her sister was opposite. I went once again after her pussy, she also had a perfect round ass. Long red hair and was already 185cm tall at that age. But later the whole thing has to stop, otherwise it would end up bad.

Reactions: naturalcucky
what made her sister a much better fuck than your girlfriend, was it that she was hornier, showed more initiative, was it because she was forbidden fruit or was it her tender age

My first girlfriend it was, not a wife. The sister knew everything about our lives and how it's going. She even knew the guy that my ex has cheated with, but I guess that made her hornier. I was kind of disappointed when my girlfriend instead of say "sorry", she said "your cock is much bigger if it's of any consolation". It wasn't of course, but the sister heard that and wanted to see. She was only 17 but had lots of guys till then. And to be honest she was much better in bed than my ex. My ex was a calm type, not willing to experiment much or initiate any sexual activity. Her sister was opposite. I went once again after her pussy, she also had a perfect round ass. Long red hair and was already 185cm tall at that age. But later the whole thing has to stop, otherwise it would end up bad.
what made her sister a much better fuck than your girlfriend, was it that she was hornier, showed more initiative, was it because she was forbidden fruit or was it her tender age

Her sister simply had it in herself. She got the moves and she definitely focused on pleasing the man. My ex was not that much focused nor she didn't show much interest during sex, many ways she was quite passive in reality in everyday life as well. Looks like it's quite simple, genetic superiority. Just among men, women can be alpha as well. Her sister was as such, grabbed her opportunity and used it in maximum. That is the case why some women in marriage experience this, a new woman shows up and steals her man, because she's the alpha indeed.

Reactions: fireandfuck