my slutty chinese wife, want her to be screwed by a white guy!

I am a chinese living in China, who has fantasy of wife being fucked by a white guy! I was exchanging pictures with some on-line friends with the same interests, but mostly with her face masked. But here in this forum, I guess no one knows us, I would like to expose her body, as well as her face!!!!
This is crazy but arousing at the same time!!! (sorry for my chinese -English)

I would love to knock this slut’s bushy pussy around spreading my cum all over her bush.

hi this is mark,30male from USA.im.living in chona.love to fuck cuckolds wives ....add,me on QQ 2182410283, will fuck your bitch hard i have seen the pics ...你好,我会说中文三年了在北京。操过几个绿帽的老婆。很安全,干净的外国人。加我QQ

Reactions: petco
Τhank you for invitation but I will not be able to come in Santorini because of my job, but im waiting for you in Athens to have a very good time!

I am a chinese living in China, who has fantasy of wife being fucked by a white guy! I was exchanging pictures with some on-line friends with the same interests, but mostly with her face masked. But here in this forum, I guess no one knows us, I would like to expose her body, as well as her face!!!!

she's gorgeous i hope to see more of her

mmm, your wife is very sexy, a wife that I would fuck into your presence or without you

she is so hot I would love to cum and play with her