My story

Discussion in 'Share Your Real Stories' started by frenchcuck, Mar 19, 2013.

1. frenchcuck

frenchcuck New Member

I am a 38 old French cuck living in Belgium. I indicated that my wife is doing whatever that guy wants and that this powerful man humiliates me (with the perverse argument to reveal the inner truth of the wifes and couples he dominates).
    I must confess that my wife has a tendency to follows the "dominant men" she cross the way off. When she started lessons of Chinese, her teacher became her lover and after a surprinsingly short period I was licking her during all the lessons, then the teacher's wife while my wife was giving her French courses. At the end, the teacher was expecting both of us to be used according to his will.
    She also got adventures with some artists, and pretending they were genius, I had to keep them at home while she was sleeping with them in our room. I had not to "clean" them, but she mentioned all the time in front of them that I was cleaning her after they left.. Well that the type of things she likes and I must agree with her that I got what I deserve.

jon carlton, joost, merlin3 and 5 others like this.
  2. lina223

lina223 New Member

Nice story. I am a wife that wants to have an interracial affair and have my husband to lick my pussy clean as well as cleaning the BBC of my lovers.

3. erzika34

erzika34 Member

wow nice story

jon carlton likes this.
  4. georges030613

georges030613 Member

belle histoire frenchcuck moi je suis un dominateur cocufieur , lina223 si tu veux te faire baiser par un black tu doit le faire car ton mari va aimer regarde la photo que j'ai joint sais moi avec mon sexe

Attached Files:

erzika34 and joost like this.
  5. Jammy

Jammy Member

What a lucky hubby you have. If I was your hubby I'd do all that for you.

6. adam 29

adam 29 Member

7. David thecuck

David thecuck New Member

Line--I can hook you up with some very hung BBCs--I'm in NYC and friends with many, always looking for married white pussy

adam 29 likes this.