My thick Latina wife

i love your wife´s belly. Do you play with it? i love my wife's belly. Her boyfriend and us sleep together in one bed every saturday night. we always sleep in one position - my wife and her boyfriend spooning while his dick is inside my wife´s pussy or ass and me on the other side with my face buried inside her belly, licking and sucking it. sometime in the middle of the night they start slowly fucking. Then it gets harder and they wake me. I wake up and start sucking my wife,s whole belly area. i take my face out and hold her belly hard with one hand. she is still getting fucked from behind. i start stroking my dick with the other hand. her boyfreing cums and they go to sleep. I get back with my face inside her belly while stroking my hard cock. i think about how she just got fucked from behind and how his cum is still dripping from her pussy while both of them are fast asleep, still spooning with his hand over her grabing her boobs. my one hand wanders to her pussy and i try to insert one finger in it while stroking my dick. she wakes up, rudelly takes my hand off her pussy and put it bck on her hanging belly. such nights all i get is to play with her belly, which i dont mind but her boobs, ass and pussy belongs to her boyfriend every saturday night. I get back to kissing and lightly sucking her belly making sure she and her boyfriend doesnt wake up and touching her thighs, stroking my dick until i cum. i dont bother cleaning it because i know in the morning i will have to clean everything anyway. that includes her pussy, ass, her boyfriends dick and my shit. i bury my face in her belly one final time and drift off to sleep.