My voyeur/unaware fetish

Hi everyone from UK here.

My fetish is that I love guys that take pics of their wife's unaware . It doesn't necessarily have to be nude (but it helps lol) .

It's more a case of the woman doing something around the house and completely oblivious that she's being filmed /snapped by her horny husband . Women that wilfully pose is great don't get me wrong but unaware is a bigger turn on for me

I'd love eventually to meet a guy who would film his wife daily for me .so I'm like a 3rd wheel in their relationship without wife ever knowing

Anyone else love what I'm talking about get in touch .

Can you somehow guarantee that the photos will not be leaked? Because if I accept your proposal, I will send photos of my face, in the shower, completely naked, smiling, of the two of us having sex, then what guarantee will I have that they will not be leaked?
They will never be leaked I can guarantee that . I want meaningful conversation and longstanding friendship with a husband . I'm not a guy that would betray you like that . All I ask is that u give thought to my proposal of filming her unaware . Any questions please ask my friend

Sounds like fun. I have the same fetish, but with a slightly different slant. I have sent photos of my wife (I also did this with my exwife and exgf) to people and then met up with them accidentally on purpose. In other words when me and my wife, or ex's, go out for a night out somewhere, I have arranged to meet the guy, or guys, I have sent the photos to so she is completely unaware that they have seen her totally naked. For me it's a big thrill.
I once did this when we went out for some outdoor fun with my present wife. The guy was watching from around 20yds away hidden in some long grass, but she saw him. To be fair she carried on posing naked and after we got home I texted the guy and I asked him why did he not come and join us, after all we were on a public footpath. He said he got cold feet, but when I told my wife about what he had said, she just said that it would have been fun to pose with him.
This was taken on another day at the same location

Attachments

• File 01144.jpg
    File 01144.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16