My wife’s fuck buddy.

When we first started dating my wife was still seeing another guy. I didn’t know at first and then she told me that for the first six months of seeing me she was still screwing him. She had stopped seeing him when she realized she just wanted me.
She told me one day as she wanted to be open with me at this point she had stopped seeing him.
I was turned on thinking of this and asked her to tell me what he did to her when we were fucking. One time she had left me for the evening after we had met up and my place and had sex. She had a early start for work so couldn’t stay the night. She went home and found this guy waiting at her place.
She told him that she was seeing someone and he asked if he could go into the house with her. She agreed but said she had just had sex. He didn’t care and told her he wanted her so they went to bed. She said it was amazing as he was so hard knowing that she had only just been fucked. He fucked her and she had orgasm after orgasm before he came inside her.
The first time she told me this I came almost instantly as we were fucking. I asked her to contact him but he had moved away so she lost all details. Shame as we would have certainly started our cuckold experiences earlier.

Last edited:
That is one very hot situation, similar to how I started off with my girlfriend. She was involved when we first met and as our relationship developed she kept seeing both of us. I didn’t care at first but as my feelings for her deepened I became obsessed thinking about them together.
When we went on dates I kept thinking whether she saw him that day and if they did it.

Reactions: karlp and sterling