My wife and her Dom and a new guy meeting tonight

My wifes favorite lover the one I refer to as her Dom will be getting together later this week. She drives about 3 hours away and will stay two nights with him.
Tonight we are going to meet a local guy and see if he could be a possible playmate. Wish us luck!!
good luck. Hope he fucks her good and you enjoy seconds. Some pics would be nice

She met the new guy last night and he fucked her hard but she did not enjoy. We went out to a bar after and she met another guy and gave him her number. They have been talking since and may end up fucking today while I am at work. She also has her trip with her dom coming up. I took video last night but no pics. No cameras for her trip with her dom either and asked her to swallow him this trip. Fun times ahead!!

Her new guy Scott are still talking and I took nude photos last night to send to him per his request. He is a dominant person who has been telling her what to do. I am hoping that maybe today or tonight they will play.

Nothing so far with Scott. He did not text or call all day yesterday. My wife and I played last night and had fun training her ass for her lover this week and used a vibrator we have not used for a very long time that caused two major orgasms that made her cream on the vibrator!! I did not fuck her because her pussy is for her lover until he is done with her!

My wife will either be with her dom tomorrow night or having dinner with her new local lover with me presenr!! Tomorrow will be a great day!!

My wifes favorite lover the one I refer to as her Dom will be getting together later this week. She drives about 3 hours away and will stay two nights with him.
Tonight we are going to meet a local guy and see if he could be a possible playmate. Wish us luck!!
so how did it go give us all the juicy details please

Norhing worked out tonight but she will be leaving tomorrow afternoon to go and be with her Dom for one night. His message to her was exhilarating to say the least!! She is in for one long night of passionate fucking and maybe even some bdsm. He then come close to us on another night to have her again!! Will give details Friday as she comes back to me sore and filled with his cum.

Reactions: big daddy
My wife is almost home. We talked on the phone and she told me as soon as he entered the hotel room they started quickly! She said she wanted him so bad that while he was edging her she begged for him to fuck her! As he did she said she had a strong orgasm! He then flipped her over and had her in handcuffs and began fucking her in the ass. He fucked her hard and deep and caused her to squirt and soaked the bed! She said they needed to shower after that and he used his fingers to make her squirt more!
They took a break and actually went out for dinner and drinks. I have always wanted her to be out with a guy like she was on a date. She texted me last night and let me know they were at a restaurant together!! I LOVED knowing that and wished I had a selfie of them!! They went back to the hotel and talked a while then he fucked her again making her cum again and he cum inside her! So it was a good visit and they are getting together again on Wednesday and I will get to be there!!! I will have a video and some pics!

The feeling of desire for my wife after she has been with her lover is so incredibly powerful!! When she arrived home we took off together so we could easily discuss the play. She was GLOWING!! For good reason but my focus on her was intense!! I wanted to rip her clothes off and feel her skin all over me! As we came home my NEED to taste her was intoxicating. We had to get in our closet because of kids but she laid down and opened her legs and showed me her beautiful beat up swollen cunt! She said she had not taken a shower and he cum in her and she knew I wanted to taste her! As I began licking I could tell her insides of her pussy walls were so swollen from hard continuous fucking. As I was tasting her and driving my tongue deep in her tasting their sex she told me that his cock was SO deep in her! I LOVED hearing. that! I gave her several orgasms as I enjoyed their flavor and she eventually begged me to fuck her. I didnt last very long but I could not get enough of her skin and the sense of sex on her skin and sore nipples! I exploded a large load on her and I laid on her kissing her all over taking her in! I couldnt get enough and moved down and tasted her more! It was an incredible day! We get to replay this Wednesday!!

My wife gets a special visit from her lover tonight! From their last get together they have talked about more sensual play. It will be interesting to see if he slows down on how hard he fucks her and if it becomes a more like love making session. Her goal is for them to cum together. She usually cums multiple times then he cums. She will be using audio during their session so I cant wait to hear the next morning. Will update tonight when she leaves to be with her lover.

Reactions: Kinky2
I think its wrong that you are fucking your wife if shes got a lover. The only cock she should be taking is her lover(s), not yours.

Nothing so far with Scott. He did not text or call all day yesterday. My wife and I played last night and had fun training her ass for her lover this week and used a vibrator we have not used for a very long time that caused two major orgasms that made her cream on the vibrator!! I did not fuck her because her pussy is for her lover until he is done with her!

I am not a cuckold. I do not play with her days before or weeks sometimes but we really enjoy reclaiming sex. Its very intoxicating. Also she only sees him about 3 times a year. Thats why were developing local lovers so she can have more play.

My wife is off again to be with her lover!! They are going to dinner at a nice restaurant then going to the hotel for an overnight stay. The hotel is not nice so he seems to want to calm down their play. Which is what she wants so he can just make love to her all night! I feel a lot of orgasms coming tonight for my wife! Cant wait to listen.