My wife can help out a young man

I sent this fantasy to my wife. She loved the idea.
After enjoying the spa we decide to get dressed and go down to the hotel bar for a few drinks. You have dressed very slutty with a tight short red dress, seamed tights, pink heels and a choker necklace. As we sip our cocktails, we are enjoying watching a very good looking young couple having a heated discussion. It ends with the woman giving the man a kiss on the cheek and walking away clearly, as a final goodbye. While I am at the bar getting some more drinks, he comes up next to me and I can also see that you are checking him out. I start some small talk and tell him he is welcome to join us if he needs the company. When he looks over at you ,you smile and he says oh is that your wife.

He comes over and we introduce ourselves, and after he glances at your cleavage and your clearly visible nipples he slides into the bench next to you. He says that his name is Michael and you comment that he even looks like the actor Michael Fassbender. We start chatting and after a few drinks he tells us their story that he is still a virgin because his cock is too thick and long for the women he has met.

We both are surprised, that’s different but he will find someone else. I tell him that there are women out there more than capable of taking him, and I smile at you as I say this. He then excuses himself to go to the toilet. Your face looks a bit flushed and your nipples are obviously erect through your dress as you look at his ass as this big hunk walks away. I look at you and it has been obvious for a while what we both have been thinking. You lean over the table, give me a big kiss and ask if I am sure. I say yes and ask you if you really want him, and you say yes please, already excited.

After he comes back and sits down he sees you walking to the toilet and we both enjoy looking at your sexy ass and legs in the slutty dress. He says wow, you are a lucky man as your sexy ass swishes out the door. I tell him that I am also one of those very lucky men who loves a sexy woman with a bigger pussy, and happens to be with a woman who has a very big and wet one. That’s hot and he would love to be with a woman like her to see if he could finally fuck a sexy woman, and lose his virginity. I then drop the bomb, saying that you would love to fuck him, so he could lose his virginity, and he would know what it would be like to have a woman with a big wet pussy. His mouth drops and he say really….wow…she is sexy….that he got excited seeing her and then when he saw her curvy body walking across the bar he got completely turned on.

You come back to the table and I am getting very turned seeing your erect nipples and watching my wife look very sexy, slutty and obviously already aroused. You sit in between us, and I tell you that he would to love lose his virginity with you in our room right now. I rub your leg and move my hand up your thigh pushing up your skirt exposing your pussy. He puts his hand on your other thigh and you moan spreading your legs even more. You start going red from embarrassment but also arousal and put your hand on his enormous bulge and you both moan quietly. I lick my hand and slide my four fingers straight in, opening up your soaking pussy and stretching you down. He looks shocked as he hears the sloppy noises your juicy bucket makes. I take out my hand inviting him to do the same. He has huge fingers but not surprisingly the four are buried in you with ease. While he stimulates your big pussy with his thick four fingers, he says it feels amazing and that he has only ever had two in his previous girlfriends. You are moaning and almost cumming with your sloppy bucket making loud sloshing noises, which is starting to attract attention, so I tell you both to stop. You quickly stand up and say that you will go up to the room, get ready and wait for us.

I enter the room and you are in your sexy lingerie lying on our bed, looking delicious. I strip and get next to you and start stroking your body. I slide my hand down to your pussy under your slip and I feel it is soaking wet and juicy as hell. You lift your hips so I can easily and quickly plunge my two hands in up to the knuckles pulling you outwards and down, and you moan, you feel very ready but want more.

There is a knock on the door and I go over and open it. When he sees you lying there with your legs open and looking very sexy he gasps and says that you look hot. He quickly pulls off his shirt revealing a very heavily muscled body, he kicks his shoes and socks off and then he stands in front of you in his pants. He is looking at you with lust, admiring you. He opens his jeans and slides it down and you are staring at the huge bulge under his shorts. He slowly pulls them down and when his cock falls out I say, oh fuck wow, almost laughing and you gasp and bite your lip. It is for sure as big as a cock sleeve that we often use.

He asks if you are ready and you say oh yes, and the look on your face is clear. He leans into you putting his arms on either side of your hips and he lays his cock on top of your soaking wide open pussy. He looks at your pussy, and says it looks amazing, that he has never seen one like it. He then rests the huge head of his cock against your spread lips and he moans feeling your large opening, heat and wetness. He strokes his cock up and down your hole and rubs its full length along your sexy cunt getting it all wet. You are now moaning and lifting your hips giving him the signal to do it. He again places his giant cock at your big gaping pussy and you moan, he asks if you are ready and you say, oh god yes.

He is careful as he pushes forward slowly and you start panting but you are impatient so you put your feet behind his hips and pull him in closer. The two of you moan loudly as about 6inches slips easily in and you are panting.. oh, oh, oh god, oh it’s so hot…. while your chest, neck and face turn red from arousal I can see you are already about to come, just from the six thick inches of hot real cock being in you, and he has even started thrusting yet. He is grimacing and saying it’s so hot and that he will come quickly. You reach up grab his hips and pull them into you and at the same time you raise your hips, in one swift movement his enormous throbbing cock is buried inside you as your hips touch. You scream coming so hard from the one thrust and pull his head so you can kiss him deeply, forgetting about what you had said earlier. He mutters he is going to come, but you hold onto him keeping him in you and he buries his head in your neck and shouts out very loudly as his cock starts throbbing and pumping his cum inside you. As he does this he is also grinding against you trying to get in deeper and as you feel his cock pulsing, and his cum is filling you, you scream cumming yet again from just the feel of being filled by his huge hot cock and his cum.

I am stunned by the scene and turned on that you have come twice, within seconds just from his giant cock being inside you and from him feeling him come. I can see your pussy stretched around his huge cock and his cum starts to pour out from your pussy and it looks like he could have filled a pint glass. He is saying oh, sorry, I couldn’t help it, that was amazing you are so hot, your pussy is amazing, I couldn’t help it, oh god thank you, thank you. You tell him oh my god, Michael that was great. He is happy to hear it and gets a bit more relaxed and he looks into your eyes with a confident smile.

Ohh, you suddenly, moan and again ooh god, and he hasn’t even moved. You slap his ass laughing but also moaning again; and you look at me trying to tell me between your moans that he is making his cock flex inside of you without moving his hips. He keeps doing this driving you crazy until you start pushing up against him and trying to push his hips away so he can thrust into you and you are muttering shyly to yourself …. do me….please….Michael. I tell him, she really wants you to fuck her now, go ahead and enjoy it.

He pulls his cock almost all the way out pulling your lips out around it and then he thrusts his full cock into you again, grinding down deeply to the base against his big balls, opening you more than ever before. He is slowly and deeply, but very firmly, thrusting into you and he has grabbed your neck and is kissing you passionately. You are screaming into his mouth each time he pounds your body into the bed.

He asks if you want to try other positions and you nod yes, so he grabs you and flips the two of you over very simply until you are on top. You are lifting your hips up and down with your eyes closed and then he raises your ass up and gets you squatting above him on your feet in the cowboy position. He supports your ass with his two hands and he now thrusts deeper into you banging his hips hard up against your ass and you scream again cumming from the deep thick thrusts. You collapse on top of him and he holds onto you almost swallowing your body in his huge arms. You say oh my god, that was so intense, deep and hot..

He lifts you up and playfully throws you onto your belly and I can’t believe when you look up at him, smiling, lifting your ass up to show him your gaping pussy, teasing him to give you more. He slides in and he starts pounding into you so hard, but it has the desired effect, you come again absolutely screaming into the bed pillow.

He gets up on his knees pulling you into doggy with your ass up and your face and chest on the bed showing the amazing curve of your ass and hips. He grabs your ass cheeks and is looking down at you as he is thrusting firmly in and out of you. He pulls all the way out and keeps your cheeks spread open and I think “oh hell, he has absolutely wrecked your pussy.” It is wide open and does not look like it will ever recover and it makes me smile.I tell him that he will now have to finish off because I can see you are ready to collapse.

He slides his cock slowly into the balls grinding in and down into you pulling you hard against him and twist his cock around inside you making you moan. It has again set you off unexpectedly to start building to an orgasm. For the next few minutes he gives you an extremely fast and hard fucking, banging his hips against your ass, and his balls are hitting your clit. He starts shouting and pulls you into him and your head shoots up and you arch your back into him screaming “oohhh I can feel you come…oohhh please…. ohh yes”. He continues to push and grind into you, opening you up even more while he comes for what seems like minutes and during the whole time you are moaning and having a very long and intense orgasm. Each time he pumps his cock and spurts into you moan and groan feeling everything inside you.

He starts to calm down and strokes your back and ass gently saying you are so sexy and beautiful. As his cock begins to soften you moan almost disappointed as he slowly pulls out of your for ever changed pussy, with a huge stream of his come flowing out.

I tell the two of you wow, that was hot. He is still in a bit of shock but kisses you and thanks you. He stumbles as he puts on his clothes muttering thanks, and wows, hot, amazing………. He shakes my hand thanking us for changing his life and thanking me for letting him have you and then he leaves the room.

You look amazing, still there on your knees, with your ass in the air, you are unable to move. I have a raging hard-on from what I have just witnessed. I walk over to you and it is now that I can see your beautiful bucket. I have never seen it like this. It stays wide open and is not closing at all. It is like looking into a beautiful, deep, wet cave. His huge cock and the length of the session has stretched you out more than any sleeve, or more than my two hands ever have.

I kneel behind you, and I cannot help but slip my cock into you but due to all the wetness I am slipping around and think wow, it’s completely ruined. I am too small in you to cum so I slide my hand around my cock and slide them both very easily into you. I have my cock and full fist in your bucket up to the wrist and you moan as I start to pull my cock off inside you. You are moaning saying, mmmm that’s nice, not really realising what’s inside you and I can’t help but come very quickly. I lie down next to you and you look at me smiling, and you say thank you. You look drugged from lust and you start falling asleep, as you mutter something to me….huge…I love….his……amazing….