My wife cheated on me

Teppinden

So me and my wife started talking after sex one day. In a very intimate moment, she admited that she had cheated on me before we got married. That REALLY took me by surprise, so I was kind of in shock. I started asking questions and these are the important bits:
- She met with the same guy several times, I guess around 40 times during a 6 month span.
- He always came inside her, almost always with her on top.
- They would meet one day and the next day or so she would sleep with me.
- Until this day, she keeps remembering him, even dreaming about him, wishing she could have have him inside her again.
- She claims he is her favorite cock, even though he's the smallest she has ever had, she just loves the way it fits inside her.

And that's how I realized I like this kind of stuff. No one else knows, but I love the idea of my wife having orgasm after orgasm on top of another guy and talking with me on the phone while still full of his cum.

This is a picture of her.

Attachments

• IMG-20160526-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20160526-WA0021.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 142
Welcome. If you have cuck tendencies, then finding out your wife has cheated is the hottest and most arousing thing. Has she had sex with anyone else since you've been married?

How did the affair start?
She went on vacation with her family. The day she was getting back home, this guy (old college mate) messages her and they agree to meet at her place. When she got to her appartment, he was waiting there. After a VERY short conversation, she started to give him a blowjob and after that, they went to bed. He came inside her with her on top and he just left. That's when she called me to tell me she had gotten home (still full of his cum).

I'm sorry I don't have more details, I just know what she told me.

Not necessarily so! I have a good friend of mine that I grew up with since we were kids. Well after we had had a party, a group of us one night back in HS, had this one girl come over, and she went into a back bedroom and one by one, we all took a turn with her. Afterwards she had told her friends the order from the biggest cock, to the smallest. I was the biggest, and wasn’t even
he had a small cock, lol, I bet he did. I'd bet he was hung like a horse and he is still fucking her

completely hard yet and said that my buddy had the smallest she’d ever seen. Fast forward 20 years and he married one of the hottest girls from our younger days, and she was still very hot, I wanted her so bad! They had a few kids and eventually ended up divorced. His next girlfriend was once again, one of the hottest girls then and even more so at that time! One night Robin and I were partying with her and she told us that the rumors were true, that he did have a small cock, but that she also admitted that she loved his size and that it was perfect for her. Now I also had heard that she had a beautiful tiny tight and really pink little pussy, and yes of course, I really had wanted to fuck her too! I also knew that both of them cheated on him throughout the years, just as he also had been doing, but even with a small dick, he managed to get them to always come home to him...

Reactions: hotwifeluvr
Not necessarily so! I have a good friend of mine that I grew up with since we were kids. Well after we had had a party, a group of us one night back in HS, had this one girl come over, and she went into a back bedroom and one by one, we all took a turn with her. Afterwards she had told her friends the order from the biggest cock, to the smallest. I was the biggest, and wasn’t even

completely hard yet and said that my buddy had the smallest she’d ever seen. Fast forward 20 years and he married one of the hottest girls from our younger days, and she was still very hot, I wanted her so bad! They had a few kids and eventually ended up divorced. His next girlfriend was once again, one of the hottest girls then and even more so at that time! One night Robin and I were partying with her and she told us that the rumors were true, that he did have a small cock, but that she also admitted that she loved his size and that it was perfect for her. Now I also had heard that she had a beautiful tiny tight and really pink little pussy, and yes of course, I really had wanted to fuck her too! I also knew that both of them cheated on him throughout the years, just as he also had been doing, but even with a small dick, he managed to get them to always come home to him...
yes they came home with him but didn;t stay though, lol

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
So me and my wife started talking after sex one day. In a very intimate moment, she admited that she had cheated on me before we got married. That REALLY took me by surprise, so I was kind of in shock. I started asking questions and these are the important bits:
- She met with the same guy several times, I guess around 40 times during a 6 month span.
- He always came inside her, almost always with her on top.
- They would meet one day and the next day or so she would sleep with me.
- Until this day, she keeps remembering him, even dreaming about him, wishing she could have have him inside her again.
- She claims he is her favorite cock, even though he's the smallest she has ever had, she just loves the way it fits inside her.

And that's how I realized I like this kind of stuff. No one else knows, but I love the idea of my wife having orgasm after orgasm on top of another guy and talking with me on the phone while still full of his cum.

This is a picture of her.
He was obviously a much better fuck than you are, or she was in love with him maybe.

He was obviously a much better fuck than you are, or she was in love with him maybe.
She might have been. Or might be right now. I know for a fact that she is not fucking him now, because we moved, but I can't be certain of the future. We're still young (30) and she has a lot of time to recover the time she has missed.

I guess, with the passing of the years, she's been remembering those days and she seems to feel a yearning for him more and more.

Reactions: btweets
She might have been. Or might be right now. I know for a fact that she is not fucking him now, because we moved, but I can't be certain of the future. We're still young (30) and she has a lot of time to recover the time she has missed.

I guess, with the passing of the years, she's been remembering those days and she seems to feel a yearning for him more and more.
Call him to come and fuck her, she will love you for it
She’s right! If you take the initiative to make it happen, or even if it’s someone else, she will love you for it!!