My wife cheated

That what makes all these sites seem like fake ass crap. Women who aren't women, men pretending to be women by using photos of old exs or off the internet from other sites. I find it strange that men play these dumbass games an wonder why they are alone in the basement or dark room not finding real women to love or like them. My opinion and mine only.
Yeah, was just pointing out in another thread how we keep seeing all these similar posts where a dude says his wife is out for the first time and he's nervously waiting, or some variation of that - posts personal photos of an ex or some woman they found, then vanish after a day.

Sort of wonder if it is an effort by someone involved with the site to keep up user interest / traffic.

Reactions: DrkCocoNCream
It take the right person to want to share and be shared. You both have to have a commitment beyond anything and a level of communication to have an understanding that you relationship comes before all other including your bull.
Well and like I said in my marriage it probably won’t ever happen. Just because my wife doesn’t like this at all. But I’d rather be honest about that than pretend to be some poser like these fake profiles on here. And like I said before, I think they’re soliciting pictures of married women on here.

So it was fake, he registered one day and hasn't been active since.

Great story and even better video,just a pity it wasn't his to share.

I’m one of those guys that’s on the fence right now. I’d like my wife to be in that situation but half the time I want nothing to do with it. I’d be hard as hell if I saw my wife in a video like that tho lol
Good luck in your quest,I think you're too far down the path to turn back now:p

I’m one of those guys that’s on the fence right now. I’d like my wife to be in that situation but half the time I want nothing to do with it. I’d be hard as hell if I saw my wife in a video like that tho lol
Hopefully it happens for you, and for her.