My wife cheated

I just found out from a guy that I know. He felt bad about what happen and he told me about it. But I didn't believe him tell he showed me a recording that he did of them together. This happen last year while I was away. From what he told me, he had fucked her once before this time that he recorded. He has moved away since then. Here's some of the vid of a cheating mother of 2.

View attachment c82ca31c.mp4

I just found out from a guy that I know. He felt bad about what happen and he told me about it. But I didn't believe him tell he showed me a recording that he did of them together. This happen last year while I was away. From what he told me, he had fucked her once before this time that he recorded. He has moved away since then. Here's some of the vid of a cheating mother of 2.

View attachment 984639
Fucking amazing sexy ass!!!

View attachment 984639
She looks incredible in action. Lucky you! Do you think you will be able to get her to cheat again?

View attachment 984639
Naughty slutty bitch! Looks like she enjoyed that cock in her too!! 😋😉🍆🍆

• Love
Reactions: erzika34
I can't believe that she also let him cum inside her. She wasn't on any birth control at the time.
We do it every time for Black Lovers!! Don;t want to disappoint them, want the sex to be the BEST for them because we already know we want them to come back for more, so we open our wombs for them abd damn then consequences. My firs tBlack Lover, I let him cum in me for THREE days straight without ever putting my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use) after promising my husband I would put it in the moment he and my son left.....lied thru my teeth!! LOL Didn't get pregnant (DAMN!!) but it wasn't for not trying. I was ready for it. J (the wife)

View attachment 984639
Great ass and feet...I would love to play with her