My Chinese wife found a lover

Smallfly

Couple
My Chinese wife found a lover. I knew sooner or later it would happen. As mentioned earlier, she liked older men. She told me her lover is in his 50s. He is her company client. They met together when she need to make company arrangement for her client. Initially, they were together every day. After finished their work, they would proceed to her so-called overtime work! Which of coz, referring to their daily fuck!

Wife said her lover are kind of pervert but she said she liked it very much. By now, strongly addicted to him. I was very curious what made my wife so attracted to him. On physical look, face is normal, maybe slightly manly. Body with beer belly. When I asked her what she meant by saying he is quite pervert, she refused to tell me. Thought she was embarrassed to tell me. After much persuasion, she only dropped some hints. She said his love making skill was very good. Knew how to make her high and able to orgasm several times.

He made her feel that she is a broodmare used for stallion breeding. When I asked her why said would said that, she said he liked to pull her hair and spank her ass red when he fucked her from behind. Similar to him riding a racing horse. And he always said crude vulgar simulation words to her. Words like, "bitch, I gonna make your belly fat!"

She said initially he wore condoms but lately when he dominated her, he would just shoot his cum all inside her. So she got no choice but to take pills. He knew she was married and for that reason, he loved it as he told my wife that he like to fuck married women.

Should I stop her from going any further or let her be? I do not deny that at most time, I enjoy the cuckold feeling too.

My Chinese wife found a lover. I knew sooner or later it would happen. As mentioned earlier, she liked older men. She told me her lover is in his 50s. He is her company client. They met together when she need to make company arrangement for her client. Initially, they were together every day. After finished their work, they would proceed to her so-called overtime work! Which of coz, referring to their daily fuck!

Wife said her lover are kind of pervert but she said she liked it very much. By now, strongly addicted to him. I was very curious what made my wife so attracted to him. On physical look, face is normal, maybe slightly manly. Body with beer belly. When I asked her what she meant by saying he is quite pervert, she refused to tell me. Thought she was embarrassed to tell me. After much persuasion, she only dropped some hints. She said his love making skill was very good. Knew how to make her high and able to orgasm several times.

He made her feel that she is a broodmare used for stallion breeding. When I asked her why said would said that, she said he liked to pull her hair and spank her ass red when he fucked her from behind. Similar to him riding a racing horse. And he always said crude vulgar simulation words to her. Words like, "bitch, I gonna make your belly fat!"

She said initially he wore condoms but lately when he dominated her, he would just shoot his cum all inside her. So she got no choice but to take pills. He knew she was married and for that reason, he loved it as he told my wife that he like to fuck married women.

Should I stop her from going any further or let her be? I do not deny that at most time, I enjoy the cuckold feeling too.
You should encourage her to stop taking her pills if the two of them wish

You should encourage her to stop taking her pills if the two of them wish
I did not encourage nor discourage her. We did joke about it and even do it for role playing when we have were making loving. In the heat the moment, I whispered to her whether she like to let him pregnant her and her reply was: She loved to have his baby and asked me whether I could take the humiliation of babysit for them!

I remembered I came instantly on hearing said those words! But when we cooled down, I rejected back and wondered why would I said that! I am confused too..

I did not encourage nor discourage her. We did joke about it and even do it for role playing when we have were making loving. In the heat the moment, I whispered to her whether she like to let him pregnant her and her reply was: She loved to have his baby and asked me whether I could take the humiliation of babysit for them!

I remembered I came instantly on hearing said those words! But when we cooled down, I rejected back and wondered why would I said that! I am confused too..
You know she stopped her birth control?

Reactions: toolman2c

Sounds great . what i wish for my wife too. She s chinese business lady .
I would be proud of her and happy for her . congratulation

You know she stopped her birth control?
She only joked about it, so I not so sure she did actually stop but what I do know was, on some days she forgotten to take! Not sure it was intentionally or not but she seemed to like having his baby. Coz on every love making sesssion, she always whispered to me that her lover wanted her to have his baby.

And so I asked her who was gonna to take care of that baby? She giggled and she of coz her cuckold husband would babysit for them! She said that was what I am good for! I asked why he did not to take care of his baby and she said because he is a married man and could not bring his baby home.

She only joked about it, so I not so sure she did actually stop but what I do know was, on some days she forgotten to take! Not sure it was intentionally or not but she seemed to like having his baby. Coz on every love making sesssion, she always whispered to me that her lover wanted her to have his baby.

And so I asked her who was gonna to take care of that baby? She giggled and she of coz her cuckold husband would babysit for them! She said that was what I am good for! I asked why he did not to take care of his baby and she said because he is a married man and could not bring his baby home.
Yep, she’s about to have his baby.

You are learning your place. It's OK to be confused but she us gonna be bred and u better step up and do as she wants or your out... I say you lose her pills and say your the new baby sitter... you will love a pregnant asain

. As my in-law were chasing us for a baby, so we tried but nothing came out! Went for check out and found out that I have low sperm count or whatever it meant. Chances of getting any female pregnant is almost zero..

So now we are contemplating to Adopt a baby or Artificial insemination or Natural insemination by mating with a man or lover..

Would take missing more than a couple of pills to get pregnant. She would have to stop taking them altogether.
So the next time she whispers that into your ear, whisper back to her to hand over her birth control.
Yes she did whisper to me that every now and then, she forgot to take the pills. And I teased her in return, by saying it be good to keep forgetting! Then she would reply by saying that I have to keep watching her belly to grow bigger by the day! But it was mainly for arousing intentions. Final decisions would be on her!

Yes she did whisper to me that every now and then, she forgot to take the pills. And I teased her in return, by saying it be good to keep forgetting! Then she would reply by saying that I have to keep watching her belly to grow bigger by the day! But it was mainly for arousing intentions. Final decisions would be on her!
I would still be asking for her birth control pills. Would love to see the look on her face when I start dropping one by one down the sink.
After all, it would be her decision whether to hand them over.

It is REALLY hot when your wife is in this place with a Lover!! Make sure its what you want though, its a 18-21 years committment to raise a child. We are hoping J woll find a new Lover to get involved with at this level before we are too old to really enjoy raising another. Hoped it would be with her Boss/Lover of 11 years, but they broke up during Covid (he got really crazy). Now she is having fantasies again of a BBC is Hispanic relationship. HArder tyo explain, but we are prepared. CW