I cheated on my husband (repost)

I've posted this before and I am seeking advice again. I know it sounds dumb and I feel like an idiot but here it is. Maybe I knew what was going to happen and just accepted it. I don't know how else to explain it. Let's start off by saying I know I'm horrible and I already hate myself. I made this to vent and to talk to people about my situation. Please don't be mean I know what I did was wrong.

I cheated on my husband and I feel horrible. I want to tell him but I know he will leave. This is something I am not telling. I was drunk and I was wasted. I never did anything like this before. Well I 29f was at a party with him 22m (guy i fucked, i got his age wrong last time) and his gf 25f at his place. I got wasted and my titties fell out a couple of times. They fell out from dancing and ppl pulled them out including my friend. Idk why but drunk women like my tits more then men sometimes. She was drunker then me. Then I got dared again to flash everyone. I fall so easy to peer pressure and its worse when I drink. So i pulled them out. I fell asleep in there bedroom but before falling asleep I noticed him checking me out. I have noticed him checking me out before but I never paid any mind to it. When I woke up he was sucking my titties. When he realized I was awake he apologized and said he thought I was his gf, he said he didn't see my face because the lights were out. I thought that this was odd and said okay. He stood up and smacked my tits and left. I waited a few minutes and went in the living room with everyone else and wanted to go home. His girlfriend told him to take me home and he said okay he was the most sober person there. So we got into the car and he grabbed my thigh, I didn't pay any mind to it I just wanted to get home. We stopped at the stop and we made eye contact and he just went in for a kiss, and I kissed him back. While we kissed he called me a tease. While we kissed I looked down and he whipped out his cock before he even stepped on the gas. I'll admit I ended up sucked it as soon as it was out. We pulled over and i continued sucking his cock. He told me to get in the back and I did. We got in the back and I kept sucking his cock. He did eat my pussys and fucked and came in me. When I got home my husband fucked me too, i couldnt tell my husband no because he knows when i go out and drink i always come home horny and let him fuck me. I can go into more detail if need but that's what happened for the most part. This is the first time this has happened. It happened a few months ago and I'm slowly moving on but I still feel guilty. I really wish I could take it back. I know I'm horrible, and I should probably tell him but I can't and I'm not going to.

I've posted this before and I am seeking advice again. I know it sounds dumb and I feel like an idiot but here it is. Maybe I knew what was going to happen and just accepted it. I don't know how else to explain it. Let's start off by saying I know I'm horrible and I already hate myself. I made this to vent and to talk to people about my situation. Please don't be mean I know what I did was wrong.

I cheated on my husband and I feel horrible. I want to tell him but I know he will leave. This is something I am not telling. I was drunk and I was wasted. I never did anything like this before. Well I 29f was at a party with him 22m (guy i fucked, i got his age wrong last time) and his gf 25f at his place. I got wasted and my titties fell out a couple of times. They fell out from dancing and ppl pulled them out including my friend. Idk why but drunk women like my tits more then men sometimes. She was drunker then me. Then I got dared again to flash everyone. I fall so easy to peer pressure and its worse when I drink. So i pulled them out. I fell asleep in there bedroom but before falling asleep I noticed him checking me out. I have noticed him checking me out before but I never paid any mind to it. When I woke up he was sucking my titties. When he realized I was awake he apologized and said he thought I was his gf, he said he didn't see my face because the lights were out. I thought that this was odd and said okay. He stood up and smacked my tits and left. I waited a few minutes and went in the living room with everyone else and wanted to go home. His girlfriend told him to take me home and he said okay he was the most sober person there. So we got into the car and he grabbed my thigh, I didn't pay any mind to it I just wanted to get home. We stopped at the stop and we made eye contact and he just went in for a kiss, and I kissed him back. While we kissed he called me a tease. While we kissed I looked down and he whipped out his cock before he even stepped on the gas. I'll admit I ended up sucked it as soon as it was out. We pulled over and i continued sucking his cock. He told me to get in the back and I did. We got in the back and I kept sucking his cock. He did eat my pussys and fucked and came in me. When I got home my husband fucked me too, i couldnt tell my husband no because he knows when i go out and drink i always come home horny and let him fuck me. I can go into more detail if need but that's what happened for the most part. This is the first time this has happened. It happened a few months ago and I'm slowly moving on but I still feel guilty. I really wish I could take it back. I know I'm horrible, and I should probably tell him but I can't and I'm not going to.
Secrets are way better if a one off... but would you blow and fuck someone else againthen you need to consider options

but when you,re honest about it,you loved it,because you like to show off and i understand your husband doesn,t mind,probably jerking off in secret thinking about it.you don,t have to confess but slowly give him hints&thoughts saying ;did you see how men were looking at your tits or upskrt at the pub,and then say to him that he ,s turned on by his slutty wife,see what happens

Frankly, I think you should definitely keep this to yourself! I also think you should relish the moment, an enjoy it in years to come. It’s jus one of those things. Don’t make a big deal out of it. On one hand let the guilt go, but always remember the experience, an enjoy it privately!

I have to ask, your husband had no idea that your pussy was already filled with another man's cum? He couldn't feel the difference?

Can we see these impressive tits please 🙏

Simple question that requires a complex answer.

Reactions: heretovent456