I cheated on my husband (repost)

I'm sure it's not a popular sentiment here but I think you're smart to not want it to happen again, at least for now and for the given circumstances. Just for discussion sake, how would you feel if your husband wanted to share you?

Reactions: toolman2c
Sounds more like you were assaulted by this dude? Are you ok?
Assaulted? She literally says she kissed him back and it sounds as if she sucked his dick willingly. If she was coherent enough to remember the details well enough to tell us about them, she was able to make a decision of whether to do it or not. She chose to do it, sounds like she enjoyed it, but regrets or worries about telling her husband. That isn't "assaulted", that's poor choices made.

I'm sure there will be consequences if you tell him. He will probably be mad as hell at first but a couple days later maybe change. You never know.

Assaulted? She literally says she kissed him back and it sounds as if she sucked his dick willingly. If she was coherent enough to remember the details well enough to tell us about them, she was able to make a decision of whether to do it or not. She chose to do it, sounds like she enjoyed it, but regrets or worries about telling her husband. That isn't "assaulted", that's poor choices made.

I'm sure there will be consequences if you tell him. He will probably be mad as hell at first but a couple days later maybe change. You never know.
I wouldn't say assaulted. And yes I did suck his cock willingly. In the front and back seat of his car.

I believe that a woman never must apologise for sex with another man,so stop feeling guilty because your husband is a bit to blame also ,looking at your cleavage and how sexy you,re dressed and not joining you is asking for trouble don't you think?And hiding who you really are,acting as a obedient housewife while you are a bit wild,loving to show yourself and flirting with men,is the receipt for splitting up .and I think your husband loves it when you are a hotwife,wearing sexy outfit in public,start to be a bit more risky and see how he reacts,probably turned on as never before,and you love it also so much being naughty when men are close by ,so go out and tell us what happened 💕

I believe that a woman never must apologise for sex with another man,so stop feeling guilty because your husband is a bit to blame also ,looking at your cleavage and how sexy you,re dressed and not joining you is asking for trouble don't you think?And hiding who you really are,acting as a obedient housewife while you are a bit wild,loving to show yourself and flirting with men,is the receipt for splitting up .and I think your husband loves it when you are a hotwife,wearing sexy outfit in public,start to be a bit more risky and see how he reacts,probably turned on as never before,and you love it also so much being naughty when men are close by ,so go out and tell us what happened 💕
He never really complains about what I wear out. But I don't always dress risky. I like being a good housewife, but I do have a wild side.

that's what I try to explain to you,you want to give up your wild side to become a better housewife because you feel guilty and that would be such a waste and be a bit more riskydoesn,t mean you're a bad housewife!come on ¡!girlpower!!!!