I cheated on my husband (repost)

Unfortunately I think I would if I was drunk. That's why I haven't been drinking without him. I don't like that side of me.
This opens the door to problems... Will people see this side of you and talk? Will you flashing your tits, impressive or not, get back to your partner .. either being talked about or pictures and if so what are the consequences?
Additionally will the guy you blew and fucked want more, or tells his girlfriend?
If you fear loosing what you have you will need to consider the what ifs.. stopping getting wasted without him is a start, but if you slip being in a compromising position can lead to walking away alone, getting pregnant and the possibility of std which you could give to the person you love...

No judgement just suggesting becareful and accept your decision to leave it behind or enjoy more .
Also different countries have varying cultural acceptances so not sure if you live in a more Liberal region.

Reactions: heretovent456
I'm a male, I'm a serial cheater. I cheated on my first wife, and married her. Then I cheated on her (before she became a HW). I am now a widower and have a GF of 2 1/2 years and am cheating on her with a LF ( I consider a HW). To the best of knowledge neither of these 'indiscretions' was known.

My 1st wife told me of an opportunity she had to cheat on me, she decilned.
I am certain my 2nd wife did cheat on me (before becoming a HW) but she denied it
My current GF doesn't have the guts to cheat
My current LF has my 'permission' to fuck anyone she wants and she does.

It sounds like you regret having done this even though you wanted it at the time. It also sounds like you have urges and desires that become less suppressed while intoxicated. Blaming the event solely on being drunk doesn't answer the question your husband will ask. He'd suspect that at some deeper (no pun intended) level there was an underlying motivation on your part. He'll want to know what that is.

Maybe you haven't confronted yourself with "why" you did it. If you have, and have made a conscious effort to never let it happen again then I'd say take this to the grave with you. You'll never fully put it behind you but you can use it to remind you to be the best wife possible going forward.

If you suspect that you might let it happen again then you need to find a way to understand what motivates you want it to happen. If it's just a big cock then maybe you can find a way to express that to your husband. Maybe you can introduce using a big dildo in your sex life and get your hubby in on it with you. Maybe he'll see how much you get off on a bigger dick and begin to ideas of his own.

I'm just brainstorming, and only my opinion.

Quiet acting like you didnt enjoy it...you were fucked by a better dick and turned into the true slut u wanna be so no saldly I'm a talker or ob I don't want this again. You loved it and it's fine your hubby knows you get wild when drunk so deep down he knows this is a real possibility. Also I wanna see some pics too...nude or not no difference to me
He was talking dirty to me and I responded. I was loud and screaming.

I am starting to think that you are not here just to vent.

Beware the toys that will play on your mind.

You have said that you are happy with who you are with and your life. Is that true?
If it is true, why are you here teasing at ending that?
I think you need to make a choice. Either come clean to your husband and try to get him on board with this or decide you have vented successfully. Because above, we clearly see the internet pic collectors casting their lines and you ain't exactly shunning their bait.
I am very happy with who I am. I am happy with my life as well. I have vented and idk I just feel good coming clean to people.

It sounds like you regret having done this even though you wanted it at the time. It also sounds like you have urges and desires that become less suppressed while intoxicated. Blaming the event solely on being drunk doesn't answer the question your husband will ask. He'd suspect that at some deeper (no pun intended) level there was an underlying motivation on your part. He'll want to know what that is.

Maybe you haven't confronted yourself with "why" you did it. If you have, and have made a conscious effort to never let it happen again then I'd say take this to the grave with you. You'll never fully put it behind you but you can use it to remind you to be the best wife possible going forward.

If you suspect that you might let it happen again then you need to find a way to understand what motivates you want it to happen. If it's just a big cock then maybe you can find a way to express that to your husband. Maybe you can introduce using a big dildo in your sex life and get your hubby in on it with you. Maybe he'll see how much you get off on a bigger dick and begin to ideas of his own.

I'm just brainstorming, and only my opinion.
I have been slowing down alot of the drinking. I haven't put myself in that situation since.

This opens the door to problems... Will people see this side of you and talk? Will you flashing your tits, impressive or not, get back to your partner .. either being talked about or pictures and if so what are the consequences?
Additionally will the guy you blew and fucked want more, or tells his girlfriend?
If you fear loosing what you have you will need to consider the what ifs.. stopping getting wasted without him is a start, but if you slip being in a compromising position can lead to walking away alone, getting pregnant and the possibility of std which you could give to the person you love...

No judgement just suggesting becareful and accept your decision to leave it behind or enjoy more .
Also different countries have varying cultural acceptances so not sure if you live in a more Liberal region.
I've always showed my tits, it's just something I need to stop doing. And yes he does, he's hinted at it before so I've put distance between us. He wouldn't tell his gf.

Reactions: toolman2c
I am a convicted cheater,repeat offender. The guilt is going to eat you alive and plus in the back of your mind you are thinking you got away with it, how about one more time. You should fess up, beg for forgiveness and work it out. He is not going to leave, but you had better be offering something in return you can both get in to. I can tell you this, if he finds out from someone other than you, thats when you will have a real problem of him leaving.

I am a convicted cheater,repeat offender. The guilt is going to eat you alive and plus in the back of your mind you are thinking you got away with it, how about one more time. You should fess up, beg for forgiveness and work it out. He is not going to leave, but you had better be offering something in return you can both get in to. I can tell you this, if he finds out from someone other than you, thats when you will have a real problem of him leaving.
I'm not gonna let it happen again.

I'm not gonna let it happen again.
You are married, the og and the gf are not. He is not going to keep that to himself, guys are dogs and we love talking about are sexual conquests. Good luck to you and I hope all works out for you. You still have time to tell him before he finds out from someone else. But hey, (expert level) if he confronts you, deny,deny,deny.

You are married, the og and the gf are not. He is not going to keep that to himself, guys are dogs and we love talking about are sexual conquests. Good luck to you and I hope all works out for you. You still have time to tell him before he finds out from someone else. But hey, (expert level) if he confronts you, deny,deny,deny.
They have been together for a while, he's not gonna risk someone telling her. They should basically be married.

I enjoyed it at the time, but for me the guilt and losing everything I have isn't worth it.
All the more reason to be discreet.
You can’t get the thrill out of your head.
Both in giving up your body to another man and thinking about your husband cumming where that other man just filled you up. (Tell me you didn’t think about your husband fucking another man’s cum deeper into you

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
All the more reason to be discreet.
You can’t get the thrill out of your head.
Both in giving up your body to another man and thinking about your husband cumming where that other man just filled you up. (Tell me you didn’t think about your husband fucking another man’s cum deeper into you
The thing is people always get caught and I have to much to lose. So does the other guy so I can't let it happen again.