My wife gets a tattoo

Ram_dg

Male
Apr 18, 2022
Hello guys! My wife decided to make a tattoo between her big boobs and that moment was the point break to my morbidity. You know, I always enjoy how she with a revealing cleavege, shows off her boobs, but in that moment, when she got to the tattoo study, I thought she were going to cover her boobs for the tattooist, and to my surprise and no more, she took off her top and bra showing her naked boobs to the guy with no shame, and she stayed that way the entire time. The guy had her big boobs few centimetres to his face, and even many guys who were passing by, turned their heads to take a look of her big boobs. I was SO HARD, 'cause she have never shown her boobs in public, actually she's quite shy, and that moment was spectacular! And of course, I realised that it turns me on so bad show off my wife. So I decided to make this post to turn me on even more, and the cherry on top is that the photos you can see, are from the tattoo studio Instagram published of the job. I was fucking crazy about it, I jerked off millions times. I hope you enjoy it!!

Attachments

• 20220418_220256.png
    20220418_220256.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 705
  • 20220418_220314.png
    20220418_220314.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 691
Hello guys! My wife decided to make a tattoo between her big boobs and that moment was the point break to my morbidity. You know, I always enjoy how she with a revealing cleavege, shows off her boobs, but in that moment, when she got to the tattoo study, I thought she were going to cover her boobs for the tattooist, and to my surprise and no more, she took off her top and bra showing her naked boobs to the guy with no shame, and she stayed that way the entire time. The guy had her big boobs few centimetres to his face, and even many guys who were passing by, turned their heads to take a look of her big boobs. I was SO HARD, 'cause she have never shown her boobs in public, actually she's quite shy, and that moment was spectacular! And of course, I realised that it turns me on so bad show off my wife. So I decided to make this post to turn me on even more, and the cherry on top is that the photos you can see, are from the tattoo studio Instagram published of the job. I was fucking crazy about it, I jerked off millions times. I hope you enjoy it!!

View attachment Lens_1650485070933_r1650485081304.mp4

OMG She has beautiful lips!!

Nice! She’s hot

Love Her no shame! I wish I was the tattooist!

• Love
Reactions: Ram_dg
Similarly my Wife got tattooed on her lower ass cheek - a Queen of Spades ♠️. She wore a skirt and no panties, so she laid down on the table and the tattooist simply flipped up her skirt fully revealing her bare ass in the shop. A couple of the guys commented, thinking she might be a card player until the young girl assisting blurted out “Not cards, it’s a symbol of a black cock whore”!

April 2019.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldnt of been able to resist a suck on them beauties

• Love
Yum!!! 🍆😋😉💦💦💦

• Love