My wife has asked for an open affair

My wife wants to have an open affair with her boyfriend.

I'm not entirely sure if I want to so, I'm looking for advice from people who have been in a similar situation.

If I say no say no Then we simply continue with our lifestyle. I'd just like to add that there is little chance that my wife would ever pick him over me.

If I say yes; They become a couple in all but name. I Will still know everything that's happening.
They start a relationship. Which means.
Weekends away
No protection sex (he will be tested)
Nights in our house with me in the spare room (after they go on a date.etc)
Invite to parties (affair will.be kept hidden from others)
Christmas in our home.
A non sexual and sexual relationship (Movie nights. Casual nights in)
They can both say they love each other
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
This is the kind of Hotwife I have been looking for.

My wife wants to have an open affair with her boyfriend.

I'm not entirely sure if I want to so, I'm looking for advice from people who have been in a similar situation.

If I say no say no Then we simply continue with our lifestyle. I'd just like to add that there is little chance that my wife would ever pick him over me.

If I say yes; They become a couple in all but name. I Will still know everything that's happening.
They start a relationship. Which means.
Weekends away
No protection sex (he will be tested)
Nights in our house with me in the spare room (after they go on a date.etc)
Invite to parties (affair will.be kept hidden from others)
Christmas in our home.
A non sexual and sexual relationship (Movie nights. Casual nights in)
They can both say they love each other
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
Smart wife.....

Reactions: gregnginger
You say that there is little chance of her picking him over you? I'm sorry to say and I dearly hope I'm wrong but I think she has made her choice and she is choosing him over you, I know that may not be what you want to hear but you asked for opinions,again I hope I am wrong and its your life but please be careful, 👍

You say that there is little chance of her picking him over you? I'm sorry to say and I dearly hope I'm wrong but I think she has made her choice and she is choosing him over you, I know that may not be what you want to hear but you asked for opinions,again I hope I am wrong and its your life but please be careful, 👍
Great assumption on our personal situation that you know absolutely nothing about.

I can guarantee with absolute certainty that she won't choose him. Neither.of us would risk our relationship

Reactions: keylife022
Zippycup,I ment no offence you asked for opinions and I give you mine, I truly wish you and your wife all the best and I hope it all works out for you,
It just that sometimes things don't always go to plan and all I'm saying is be careful, that's all ,👍

Reactions: TallBWCArizona
It strikes me she is not asking, she is telling you this is what she is going to do,

If you know she has a boyfriend what do she mean open affair?

All your suggestions listed i have allowed my wife to do with her lover, except christmas this is reserved for our kids and a day he needs to be with his wife and family.
No. She was asking.
If I said no we would.have continued down the path we were on.

The difference is now they can share intimate moments. She now calls him her boyfriend instead of her fuck buddy, they now spend the night instead of a few hours

We've decided to give it a go.

He stayed in our house last night while I took our kids to a football match and stayed in a hotel near the stadium.

The last photo I recieved was her sleeping on his chest.

*No. I don't share photos.
How do you feel about it? Him sleeping with your wife in your bed?
How did your wife feel about it?
Was she happy with you for giving her this little break from being a mother and wife?
Did you have reclaim sex with her?

Was she happy with you for giving her this little break from being a mother and wife?
It was like reliving the first team she ever cucked me. I was nervous, excited, doubtful, jealous, extremely turned on.
She's slept with him before in our bed, but he's never spent the night. That was the difference. Knowing she's waking up beside a different man for the first time in 20 odd years.

She was really excited but tried to hide it (for me more than anything) I told her to enjoy it and she doesn't have to hide her feelings towards him or the night ahead.

Very. I think that's the main reason we've gone down this route. She can have the excitement of feeling young again. Having great sex and letting herself go and being a woman (not a mum or wife) for a short time.
She's a fantastic wife and an even better mum. She deserves this.

Always. We fuck first after and that's when I hear all about it. That's the kinky shit.
Them we make love. For me that's the reclaim

It was like reliving the first team she ever cucked me. I was nervous, excited, doubtful, jealous, extremely turned on.
She's slept with him before in our bed, but he's never spent the night. That was the difference. Knowing she's waking up beside a different man for the first time in 20 odd years.

She was really excited but tried to hide it (for me more than anything) I told her to enjoy it and she doesn't have to hide her feelings towards him or the night ahead.

Very. I think that's the main reason we've gone down this route. She can have the excitement of feeling young again. Having great sex and letting herself go and being a woman (not a mum or wife) for a short time.

Always. We fuck first after and that's when I hear all about it. That's the kinky shit.
Thats terrific! When my hotwife goes away on a date we call it her “Dick Vacation”. or Dick Holiday.
A time for her to just be a slut. A time to forget about kids, hubby, and any and all everyday stress and worry.

Have you ever hear the term “Limerence”
I think many Hotwives and FWB’s experience this emotion:the state of being obsessively infatuated with someone, usually accompanied by delusions of or a desire for an intense romantic relationship with that person:
Thats part of my wife's pleasure as a Hotwife. She enjoys experiencing that “ New Relationship Energy” Lust-Passion-Sexual energy, Limerence with a FWB.