My wife has asked for an open affair

My wife wants to have an open affair with her boyfriend.

I'm not entirely sure if I want to so, I'm looking for advice from people who have been in a similar situation.

If I say no say no Then we simply continue with our lifestyle. I'd just like to add that there is little chance that my wife would ever pick him over me.

If I say yes; They become a couple in all but name. I Will still know everything that's happening.
They start a relationship. Which means.
Weekends away
No protection sex (he will be tested)
Nights in our house with me in the spare room (after they go on a date.etc)
Invite to parties (affair will.be kept hidden from others)
Christmas in our home.
A non sexual and sexual relationship (Movie nights. Casual nights in)
They can both say they love each other
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?

I'm not entirely sure if I want to so, I'm looking for advice from people who have been in a similar situation.

If I say no say no Then we simply continue with our lifestyle. I'd just like to add that there is little chance that my wife would ever pick him over me.

If I say yes; They become a couple in all but name. I Will still know everything that's happening.
Weekends away
Christmas in our home.
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
don't be surprised if your idea and plans are altered to read way different from yours, things will evolve as her desires take charge .. good luck, but you won't be "in charge" , imho

Reactions: Hwcouple702

Weekends away
Christmas in our home.
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
Just to lay down a marker, unless you want them to walk all over you:

Tell her you will consider it, but only if they sleep in the spare room, and you keep the main bedroom.

That’s a pretty heavy list imo but different strokes for different folks. I can see the excitement in it. My wife and I had kicked around the idea of her “having an affair” only it was more traditional without the relationship and the guy not knowing that I knew. Let us know how it goes. Personally I’d be uncomfortable with some of the stuff mentioned.

Reactions: toolman2c
Are you crazy, you are handing any control you have to this other guy, are you ready to have her staying at his more than she will be staying at yours,
What if she gets pregnant it's more than likely it will be his and not yours
Its your decision but I think your crazy to agree with that list, 👍

Weekends away
Christmas in our home.
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
For me, I wouldn't want to be a barrier to her desires, she obviously wants this. A happy wife is a happy life, learn to be submissive and accept giving up your bedroom so she can have alone time with her man. I would recommend they make you wear a cage so you understand priorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiewillsucku

Weekends away
Christmas in our home.
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
My Hotwife and her boyfriend are currently in this type of “open affair” relationship.
They say that they love each other, He visits for week or more in our home where they sleep together in the master bedroom while I travel for work or stay in the guest room. They go out as a couple and speak on the phone daily. Its a polyamorous relationship.
Im happy that she has Great Sex with him and shares everything with me. So Im more than good with it. I hope he takes her to a lifestyle resort for vacation in the future.

It strikes me she is not asking, she is telling you this is what she is going to do,

If you know she has a boyfriend what do she mean open affair?

All your suggestions listed i have allowed my wife to do with her lover, except christmas this is reserved for our kids and a day he needs to be with his wife and family.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers

Weekends away
Christmas in our home.
Swap gifts.
Etc

Thoughts?
We've decided to give it a go.

He stayed in our house last night while I took our kids to a football match and stayed in a hotel near the stadium.

The last photo I recieved was her sleeping on his chest.

*No. I don't share photos.