i want my wife to have an affair at work

Pretty sure mines had some sort of interaction with guys at work, especially considering shes an RN. Recall her saying proudly how she used to fuck ppl she's worked with when she was in her late teens and twenties being a bar hoo down by the shore too so easy deduction there. LoL Do know for a fact that she used to have one guy she was messing with stop by hospital on breaks to fuck around in parking garage too.

can’t stop fantasizing about my wife having an affair at work! i know men flirt round her a lot and you can tell my her underwear she enjoys the attention! she is absolutely gorgeous! she has another works night out end of this month! i know she would never do anything but i would love her to come home with even a kiss from another man
Hot

Not my wife, but a married woman in her 40s who was my online & phone slave. I trained her and made her incredibly submissive to me.

Before our relationship, the only man she had ever been with was her husband. But he'd had started to have ED issues and wasn't doing much about it, plus he was totally vanilla. Eventually my slave had ended up fucking and sucking a black friend of theirs who she worked with part time on the weekends AT the car racetrack where they both helped out, and then gave in to a young man at her last job, being felt up by him at work and sucking him off a few times at his apartment. Her hubby didn't have a clue.

Reactions: Wannabecuck895