Why so many hubbies ask for tributes??

Paolo96X

Male
Hi,

I'm curious why so many hubbies ask for this directly by private messages.

I mean, this forum is supposed to be a place to put in contact cuckold husband's and couples with bulls, or to share interesting content, as past experiences and fetishes. But in the last days I experienced that so many hubbies contacted me only with this goal.

They wanted me jerking for his wife... posting a picture of my dick with her... cuming for her... but when I asked them for proving her wife was interested, they disappeared...

Are they scammers? Or just husband's with no consent of their wives???

I ask you all here because I don't really understand.

Reactions: Irontrooper
I feel that it's the thrill of knowing that another man finds their wife as sexy and desirable as they do. Enough so that she causes the other man to get an erection and bring himself to orgasm! Makes a man feel that other guys envy him and want what he has.
As for my wife and I, she gave me consent to post her pics to see how men would react to her. We've talked for a while about me sharing her, but she is nervous and didn't think it was possible because she is a BBW. I do all the posting and commenting. She doesn't want to do any of that, but she does like to read the comments about her and enjoys the cock pics she receives. I enjoy watching her masturbate while looking at cock and cum tributes. It makes her feel attractive and sexy and has been a tremendous boost to her self esteem. We had kids very young and in our mid 40's now. We have sex all the time and I am more than satisfied but she always seems hungry for more, therefore I want to share her so she can have all of her sexual desires fulfilled! She fantasizes about multiple other men, so this forum is our first step for her to start living life for herself and enjoying intimacy with others that she finds attractive.
I can't speak for everyone on here, only ourselves. I'm sure there are some inconsiderate men on here with wrong or cruel intentions, but remember that there are many people using this forum for their own happiness and personal life enjoyment.

Thanks
Thanks for your answer @Dong4u, I fully understand your point and I believe this is a way of introducing your wife to this topic. But as you said, the problem is the people that reach you by DM and ask you directly for that. Like... "Hey man, this is my wife... Send me your tribute for her".

Come on... I'm just taking my time always to read post, talk in private with couples, etc.... But that is not the right way to aproach a potential bull for your wife. So I suspect, they only want to see your dick, or see you wanking... :unsure:

Reactions: Dong4u
Yeah, it's possible. I think every guy wishes they had a large cock, or has a fantasy of their wife being with one. It can definitely be a turn on, but shouldn't be the whole basis of why a man wants to share his wife. I feel too many men get hung up on that and are not considerate of their wife's feelings and concerns. My wife says she doesn't care how big or small a guy's cock is. If he's a nice guy and shows that he cares and is compassionate, she would have sex with him, instead of a pompass asshole that's hung like a horse! In the end, she knows it would be a more enjoyable experience.
My wife was very impressed with the fact that you care about women enough to post your feelings and concerns on here. It says a lot about your character. She said that when she is ready to be shared, she hopes to find someone like you to be with! When we looked at your profile and saw your dick pics, we realized right away why you're getting hounded for tributes!! She was very impressed with your cock and I know she used it several times over the weekend! Thanks!
DM... ;)

Hi,

I'm curious why so many hubbies ask for this directly by private messages.

I mean, this forum is supposed to be a place to put in contact cuckold husband's and couples with bulls, or to share interesting content, as past experiences and fetishes. But in the last days I experienced that so many hubbies contacted me only with this goal.

They wanted me jerking for his wife... posting a picture of my dick with her... cuming for her... but when I asked them for proving her wife was interested, they disappeared...

Are they scammers? Or just husband's with no consent of their wives???

I ask you all here because I don't really understand.
in my experience so far in this forum has been more or less a mix of scammers and husbands with no consent of their wife. In my case im here to learn and see how to move forward, my wife is aware of me participating in the forum but she is not interested yet, that's why I haven't been able to share any of her pictures, I wouldn't do that without consent, im very straight forward about it, you can find it in my profile.

Id say shame is a factor. Once they get their kick the self loathing kicks in. Just my 2 cents.
Well, I understand your point. But is that a reason for seeing other dicks? I mean, cuckolding is the act of enjoying when your wife is pleased by a bull, right? But... Seeing a guy cuming on your wife's pictures? This is a little bit gay... But that's my opinion, and I respect everyone. Besides, I'm not going to cum for a guy

in my experience so far in this forum has been more or less a mix of scammers and husbands with no consent of their wife. In my case im here to learn and see how to move forward, my wife is aware of me participating in the forum but she is not interested yet, that's why I haven't been able to share any of her pictures, I wouldn't do that without consent, im very straight forward about it, you can find it in my profile.
Yes, I agree. And that's why sometimes I'm not sharing anything until the other person can verify they are real.
I offer to video call them and 80% disappear in that moment

Well, I'm a bull as well, and I suffer this continuously. But you can not fight against this man. Just let try to find the good people on this site and keep the contact with them.

I already had very nice experiences with husband's that are not sharing yet, but they are very interested on that. And I think we can help them to convince their wives somehow.

I'm not doing tributes, maybe some video sex with my wives I don't see in a time. But not tributes. Just say no, don't get angry 😅