My wife is so horny...

at_work

Male
Gold
This was our Saturday....which was a very busy day for me with a work project, was working from home. My sexy wife was so extra horny, no idea why.

She would message me during the day to tell me she had just played in bed (fingers or toys) and i should come lick her if i could get away.

We also watched our favorite hockey team play, and i got to lick her pretty pussy 2x, i get to when ever our team scores.

So in one day..she must have masturbated at least 6 different times. She thinks she had about 20 orgasms' total. I went down on her 5x. She also jerked me off many times, but only to orgasm two times. (That is not normal for me..)

So what a fun day :). Do other wives play this much?

The little video is her playing after she came already. wish i had one of her cumming to share.

I should add, she is not exactly shared yet, but she knows i want to watch her and a guy..or to have fun on her own again.

Attachments

• 20240210_155228.mp4
    7.1 MB
This was our Saturday....which was a very busy day for me with a work project, was working from home. My sexy wife was so extra horny, no idea why.

She would message me during the day to tell me she had just played in bed (fingers or toys) and i should come lick her if i could get away.

We also watched our favorite hockey team play, and i got to lick her pretty pussy 2x, i get to when ever our team scores.

So in one day..she must have masturbated at least 6 different times. She thinks she had about 20 orgasms' total. I went down on her 5x. She also jerked me off many times, but only to orgasm two times. (That is not normal for me..)

The little video is her playing after she came already. wish i had one of her cumming to share.

I should add, she is not exactly shared yet, but she knows i want to watch her and a guy..or to have fun on her own again.
She is sooo sexy and your account of things tells me you have a good one. Enjoy her bro.

in our entire marriage (7 years together), my wife only played with herself once and showed it to me. or maybe she's done this before and just didn't tell me about it.
My wife used to not tell me, but a lot has changed in the last year or so for us. You might be shocked to know we have been married for 29 years. And our probably more in love than ever. And more sexual. She likes to masterbate alone a lot more than with me there. But one of her favorites is for me to pretend to sleep..or even be asleep when she does right beside me. then after she is done, i can cuddle or go down on her. When she is playing she often wants me to be quiet and not touch her at all. (sometimes she does let me) but she cums the best if she can totally concentrate on herself i guess

Love seeing her sexy, round ass clench as she pleasure herself! Been waiting for more of this lovely lady

Reactions: Desejo de corno

I wanna take her heaven at bedroom if you r interested

You're definitely a lucky man in many ways! From the other posts it sounds like she's found a new level of passion in her sexuality, and you're both the better off for it. Congrats!!! Take your vitamins and let us know when you need help keeping her satisfied - of if she just wants more and different -- I'm sure that somebody around here is in your area and can help keep her filled and happy :devilish:

You're definitely a lucky man in many ways! From the other posts it sounds like she's found a new level of passion in her sexuality, and you're both the better off for it. Congrats!!! Take your vitamins and let us know when you need help keeping her satisfied - of if she just wants more and different -- I'm sure that somebody around here is in your area and can help keep her filled and happy :devilish:
I do need help...but she us not sure yet. I think it will happen in time.

Thank you so much. if you want there are more pictures on our media. If you comment on there i want to read them to her later. to help encourage her.
That's awesome .communication is important in time you will.bith want for her to be shsred it can be very rewarding my wife hss been a hotwife for 5 years feel free to ask anything you can PM me if you want to or chat gete Bob