Why does a wife saying, "you asked for this", get turned into unilateral authority to do anything? Is THAT what he asked for?

Why does it seem that when you read threads about a gf/wife that is "asked" to become a hotwife/cuckold wife, she clears the slate oblivious to her bf/husband and sets her own absolute rules. I get that it's her body but what if it is beyond what a bf/husband "asked" for? Aren't relationships doomed if only one side is "truly" happy and satisfied? Once again, I get that some people derive their satisfaction through various forms of denial (be it actual sex or the verbal intimate details of her activities).

Do people really do this? Is this just fantasy bs?
It means that she owns you now and the bull owns both of you.

I agree with you! The greater percentage seems to be masturbation fodder (or fiction/horror).
That being said, we also imagine that most here really don't share their wife and are living out a fantasy. We also suspect that a number of the pictures that we see here were taken from other websites. There are even a couple of enterprising members that are going to the effort of using AI to generate images to push their fantasy narrative.

Reactions: coastalkid
Why does it seem that when you read threads about a gf/wife that is "asked" to become a hotwife/cuckold wife, she clears the slate oblivious to her bf/husband and sets her own absolute rules. I get that it's her body but what if it is beyond what a bf/husband "asked" for? Aren't relationships doomed if only one side is "truly" happy and satisfied? Once again, I get that some people derive their satisfaction through various forms of denial (be it actual sex or the verbal intimate details of her activities).

I’ll say in my case yes she really did do this.
I encouraged her to reconnect with a fuck buddy she said she enjoyed prior to us getting married. My only stipulation was that she video her play time with him for my pleasure if she played alone.
She immediately went on a solo date and subsequent dates sometimes twice a week for years and has never provided me a video or the opportunity to watch.

So yes I asked for this and she’s run with her freedom my wishes be damned. I love her and I do get off on being cucked.

I’ll say in my case yes she really did do this.
I encouraged her to reconnect with a fuck buddy she said she enjoyed prior to us getting married. My only stipulation was that she video her play time with him for my pleasure if she played alone.
She immediately went on a solo date and subsequent dates sometimes twice a week for years and has never provided me a video or the opportunity to watch.

So yes I asked for this and she’s run with her freedom my wishes be damned. I love her and I do get off on being cucked.
So, what happened when you asked for the "one thing" you requested? What was that conversation like? Has she offered anything in replacement that might appease you?

That being said, we also imagine that most here really don't share their wife and are living out a fantasy. We also suspect that a number of the pictures that we see here were taken from other websites. There are even a couple of enterprising members that are going to the effort of using AI to generate images to push their fantasy narrative.
The shame is that there are so many people (in my opinion) that DO make this work. They've found a comfortable routine and method of finding playmates that fulfill their cravings. All while maintaining a happy household. That may not be the "wild extremes" that people want to read about but their are people like me that want to know how they overcame failure(s), worked through feelings and emotions and how everyone gets what they want in a satisfying way. That is far more interesting to me, real people, real problems, real outcomes. Otherwise, Literotica is far better than some of the "stories" here.

Reactions: SmallHubbyTexas
So, what happened when you asked for the "one thing" you requested? What was that conversation like? Has she offered anything in replacement that might appease you?
I asked about the video or pics and she replied: He took her as soon as she arrived at his place fucking her on the couch then moved to his bed.

That he prefers fucking in the dark with no lights on.
That she forgot in the heat of the moment. That she was in the bedroom and her phone was in her purse in another room etc.

Finially she started making audio recordings of them fucking, I have 9 of these audio recordings which are very erotic. I drive a lot for work so I can listen to her being fucked and enjoy her Hotwifing that way.

• Love
Reactions: coastalkid

As my wife told me when I asked her to do this. She said you cannot close Pandora's box once you to open it, so I better be sure that this is what I wanted.
She decided she liked it a lot more than she thought she would and decided took pursue a more active hot wife lifestyle. So over the last 15 years, this is involved. Brief flings to long-term relationships. All I wanted.was for her to try at once, so i have learned to live with what i asked for and she warned me abour.

Reactions: hotwifelexi
I asked about the video or pics and she replied: He took her as soon as she arrived at his place fucking her on the couch then moved to his bed.

That he prefers fucking in the dark with no lights on.
That she forgot in the heat of the moment. That she was in the bedroom and her phone was in her purse in another room etc.

Finially she started making audio recordings of them fucking, I have 9 of these audio recordings which are very erotic. I drive a lot for work so I can listen to her being fucked and enjoy her Hotwifing that way.
On the whole that's not bad. She had/has a perfectly acceptable excuse and she accommodated you with audio when the video just wasn't going to work out.