The truth

samsar

Male
Hi guys,I just want to pose a question,
Do our wifes always tell us the truth?
If they have been with another man do they always tell us if his cock is bigger,
if they have been on a night out with their girlfriends do they tell us what really happened,
Or if they meet a dishy guy at work that they really fancy and he turns her on so much she wants him in her panties do they tell us,
And the big one if she is having an affair will she tell you ?
Just wondering, 👍

If they have been with another man do they always tell us if his cock is bigger,
if they have been on a night out with their girlfriends do they tell us what really happened,
Or if they meet a dishy guy at work that they really fancy and he turns her on so much she wants him in her panties do they tell us,
Just wondering, 👍
Some will, most won't.

@samsar - to be blunt, your question simply illustrates that you have bigger problems and trust issues to workout with your wife than what this forum will have the expertise for. Best to discuss with a counselor with your personal situation .. This forum may not have anything serious as a response to your question ..
What are you talking about, lol

Reactions: toolman2c
Everyone will have an opinion and their opinion may or may not be reality. My wife cheated. Lied for years. Then eventually Told the truth and confessed. But did she tell the entire truth ??? How to know for sure. One cannot.
Absolutely, but you just have to take what she gives you otherwise it will eat you up ,better to just move on and try to get over it .

Reactions: toolman2c
Just wondering, 👍
I think my wife tells me the truth when talking about previous lover, but think she is very careful and kind when talking about our sex life.

I am quite sure that my girlfriend was honest with me. I never felt cheated. However, unlike us cucks she would often not recall the exact moves that happened when she had sex so her version of what they had done wasn't always accurate. Usually, it was my. imagination that was lacking, meaning that I often failed to comprehend how much she was really into him.

My Hotwife cares deeply about my feelings and tries not to hurt my ego. Thats why being able to witness her joy and ecstasy with another man is so much fun for me. I can see with my own eyes how much fun she’s having and how good the sex with other men is.
After I’ve watched her experience mind blowing, full body shaking, multiple orgasms with a guy. She will then tell me afterward: “Oh he was just ok. Sex with you is so much better”. LoL
I love her so much!

Just wondering, 👍
My wife doesn't always tell when she cheats on me.. We both prefer when I have to wonder.. It make me more submissive, insecure and jealous.. She loves it when I'm all 3

Reactions: samsar