Bf wants to share me.

As discussed in another post me and my bf have a fantasy where I am shared with a group of guys. In it he isnt there its just me being used until im allowed to go back home to him. We have been discussing it with people on here and both of us really get off to it.

Just a little short vid of my bf fucking me if you want to tell us how you'd share me with your friends so me and my bf can play with each other you might get some more pics and vids if youre good enough 😉

Last edited:
Well obviously you deserve a good fucking. I'll tell my friends too and bring them along. Your bf can wait. Well, he'll have to. Others will do a better job on you than he is in your clip.

Reactions: GngBngGf30
As discussed in another post me and my bf have a fantasy where I am shared with a group of guys. In it he isnt there its just me being used until im allowed to go back home to him. We have been discussing it with people on here and both of us really get off to it.

Just a little short vid of my bf fucking me if you want to tell us how you'd share me with your friends so me and my bf can play with each other you might get some more pics and vids if youre good enough 😉
View attachment 1803484
Show the goods you're beautiful

Reactions: toolman2c

View attachment 1803484
@GngBngGf30 a good start… shame it’s 6 seconds… you are a 🔥HotWife🔥 in the making.
Straddle me Cowgirl style across the coffee table and start riding my cock. Two of my friends will join us to get you hotter by sucking those nipples and protruding clitoris.
That first O will creep up and as you let go my friend will lube up and hit you from behind for the perfect DP. The spare man can give you a taste of his PreCum dribbling cock which also muffles the sound of a greedy slut who can’t stop cumming.
Put that on your video and send it to hubby 😈

View attachment 1803484
Omg fuck your moans are so hot If you were someone I knew in person I’d pass you around like a group project and I wanna post long videos of you getting fucked for my friends to see can I chat with you guys

• Love
Reactions: GngBngGf30

U guys interested in tributes?
Can watch me jerk and cum on yr pic

U like tributes ? Happy to send as many vids as u want
Love to chat if yr still interested too .u guys should fuck while watching all us guys on here cum over your girls pics it's the best