Wife lost a wish to her bf.

alexzhg

Male
Gold
My wife told me very interesting story on phone today. Yesterday she spent all night with her regular bf. She told me, he's flying out of the country for 17 days and she wanted to have a good time with him. Yesterday they played cards, we all play sometimes for sexual wishes, sometimes she wins, sometimes he wins. Yesterday he won and his wish was, when he comes back, they will go to the fancy restaurant, they will order food and after that, she'll have to go under the table and give him a bj while they will wait their order. She doesn’t have any problems to give a bj in public places, like restroom, fitting rooms or one time she did it in the cinema. But this wish got her kinda worried. What do you think about this? Does somebody had such experience?

Reactions: hermano33s
It is a sexual activity which is okay to do. Nobody gets hurt from it.
I used to give a blowjob when my hubby was driving. I wore miniskirt with no panty to restaurants, cinema, and places. I know that some people accidentally saw my pussy sometimes but it seemed to me that they were happy with what they had seen.