Bf and I are exploring

I want to meet you two at a crowded club. We randomly bump into each other on the dance floor my hand grazing ur tight ass. I hold onto you. You and ur bf look at me and stop. My hand still on ur ass. Ur bf moves u closer towards me so ur ass is on my crotch feeing how hard I’m getting for you. You start moving ur ass on me feeling my thick cock slide around it underneath my pants. I start grabbing your ass. Harder. I pull ur hair back a little and you turn and ask if I want to cum to your hotel with the two of you…

Me and My BF have a fantasy where I'm shared by others. We are on here to talk about it with people or for me to just sex chat to guys while we get off and see if we enjoy it before we do it for real.

I'm 30, slim build, brunette. My BF is 32 we are both interested in this life but not done it before with each other.

Inbox me to chat.

(We had a previous account but it was reported by someone because I refused to take money from them to send them vids so they reported my account) 🤣
A new prey!! 😍

Please login or become a member to view

• Love
Reactions: Desejo de corno
Me and My BF have a fantasy where I'm shared by others. We are on here to talk about it with people or for me to just sex chat to guys while we get off and see if we enjoy it before we do it for real.

I'm 30, slim build, brunette. My BF is 32 we are both interested in this life but not done it before with each other.

Inbox me to chat.

(We had a previous account but it was reported by someone because I refused to take money from them to send them vids so they reported my account) 🤣
Where are you from? Italian male here