Bf and I are exploring

Me and My BF have a fantasy where I'm shared by others. We are on here to talk about it with people or for me to just sex chat to guys while we get off and see if we enjoy it before we do it for real.

I'm 30, slim build, brunette. My BF is 32 we are both interested in this life but not done it before with each other.

Inbox me to chat.

(We had a previous account but it was reported by someone because I refused to take money from them to send them vids so they reported my account) 🤣

Me and My BF have a fantasy where I'm shared by others. We are on here to talk about it with people or for me to just sex chat to guys while we get off and see if we enjoy it before we do it for real.

I'm 30, slim build, brunette. My BF is 32 we are both interested in this life but not done it before with each other.

Inbox me to chat.

(We had a previous account but it was reported by someone because I refused to take money from them to send them vids so they reported my account) 🤣
Any pics of her?

Reactions: toolman2c
So my Galaxy gF picked up a guy in a bar who has become her bull. He fuck her frequently. She's not romanticly attached to him but she luvs his cock.
I know its fucked up, but it turns me on when she go to take a fucking from him.
Her panties are soaking when she gets home.

Inbox me to chat.

Add me on Snapchat gettingtoit6789

Inbox me to chat.

U guys interested in tributes?
Watch me jerk off and cum on your pic