BF and I have a kink

Me and my BF love to talk about me being fucked by other guys, multiple even better.

Get off on people telling me how theyd use me and fuck me up.

Looking to have a gangbang for real one day.

We have a kink where I go to someone else's house as a sex slave for then my bf doesn't come and doesn't know what I'm up too.

I get fucked and used by my owner and his friends for fun and go back to my bf a mess and worn out.

Weird I know but kinda hot

Last edited:
Me and my BF love to talk about me being fucked by other guys, multiple even better.

Looking to have a gangbang for real one day. Tell me what youd do to me dont hold back ;)
Well I don't know about others but it's important to me to see who I would be fucking so you have any pics ?

Reactions: Erotibbc4u

We have a kink where I go to someone else's house as a sex slave for then my bf doesn't come and doesn't know what I'm up too.

I get fucked and used by my owner and his friends for fun and go back to my bf a mess and worn out.

I have a similar fantasy for my gf. She is used as a sex slave by multiple men in our bed while I am at work. I come home to find her dishevelled, condoms laying on the floor/bed and covered in cum. I am put straight on clean up duty.

Very normal... I'd love to have u as my slave for a night...10 well hung men would use u as a cum dumpster and fuck toy.

@GngBngGf30 How about a night out in Camden…
You dress like a slut…craving attention from men and women alike.
The look of disgust from vanilla women who will blame you for man’s bad behavior.
Maybe add a collar with nipple clamps that I can attach sometime in the evening and insert a remote controlled stimulator in your vagina. I’ll have the controller to keep you edging an orgasm.
No sex club….A few bars in Camden will show those Goths and Rockers how to dress properly and see if they’re well behaved Ladies and Gentlemen.
When we get back to the hotel room we can invite the hangers on to use your wet pussy while you keep a few cocks primed with your mouth. Repeatedly fucked through the night, I will send you home in the morning, with cum covered swollen clit and labia for your husband to dip his breakfast sausage in. He’ll feel the silky smooth cum filled pussy and shoot his load in minutes.