BF and I have a kink

Ah that's a shame, the chat is better it's quicker. Inbox has that silly one minute waiting thing
Me and bf are so turned on, trying to find someone to chat with to get each other off
@GngBngGf30 Use ‘Conversations’ it’s at the heading of everyone’s profile
I’ve sent one to you
You’ll see it if you click the drop down menu just left of the ‘Wife Wants to Play’ logo at the top of this page

Ours is I go somewhere bf stays home and has to imagine whats being done to me and I dont come back for hours a mess and tired
Do you make your bf clean up ? Do you tease him for weeks with photos of your encounter. Drip feed his imagination and slowly leak details. Each one, a sweet to savour and let his mind play back the moment.

Do you make your bf clean up ? Do you tease him for weeks with photos of your encounter. Drip feed his imagination and slowly leak details. Each one, a sweet to savour and let his mind play back the moment.
No, the guys make me call him telling him that my body and pussy belongs to them now

• Love
Reactions: MissMyWife
Me and my BF love to talk about me being fucked by other guys, multiple even better.

Get off on people telling me how theyd use me and fuck me up.

Looking to have a gangbang for real one day.

We have a kink where I go to someone else's house as a sex slave for then my bf doesn't come and doesn't know what I'm up too.

I get fucked and used by my owner and his friends for fun and go back to my bf a mess and worn out.

Weird I know but kinda hot
Not weird at all. Perfect. Simply perfect

Me and my BF love to talk about me being fucked by other guys, multiple even better.

We have a kink where I go to someone else's house as a sex slave for then my bf doesn't come and doesn't know what I'm up too.

I get fucked and used by my owner and his friends for fun and go back to my bf a mess and worn out.

Not weird at all, and definitely HOT.

I had a middleaged married housewife slave for a while some years ago and shared her with a friend of hers and her hubby, and a young man from her last job. Never a group thing tho, although we fantasized about it too :)

Not weird at all, and definitely HOT.

I had a middleaged married housewife slave for a while some years ago and shared her with a friend of hers and her hubby, and a young man from her last job. Never a group thing tho, although we fantasized about it too :)
That sounds so hot haha lucky man

Reactions: SNJ_Dom

Can u share a pic with us ?
Y don't u let's us all use you here
Let us look and use yr pic so we can all get off
I'll send u vids I think u would enjoy seeing everyone's cock on here cum to u ?😜can show your boyfriend how helpful you have been after too

That kind of dirty talk is exactly what got us into the lifestyle

I took my wife to a couples room at a hotel. We had arranged everything in advance. Stripped her, place a collar on her. And left her there for the evening.