Question for those who’ve really ‘gone all the way’

So, a question I pose to cuckold/stag men out there. Of those who’ve had their wife or girlfriend go on dates (or even one night stands) and they’ve (the cuckoldress/hotwife) has gotten pregnant either planned or unplanned, what are some of the stages you went through emotionally? I find that I would like it a lot if my wife were to give birth to a child who isn’t mine, and would love and raise the child just as my own. And for anyone currently raising a child that’s not theirs, do you ever plan on telling them, of course when they get old enough to understand such things potentially?

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
Loaded question, expect a lot of hate from the never participated and never wills on here............
Wife #1 was pregnant 3 times during our marriage.

First time was by me after she stopped birth control to "take a break" but we both knew it was really because she was really involved with Black Lovers and we had been talking for a year about her getting pregnant by one. We were playing around talking about just that, why she was off birth control and who she thought she would want to get her pregnant.........and we both got carried away and there you go. We both knew we were not financially where we should be to have a baby and were not ready to be parents. We elected to abort.

Second time was a couple years later. We were a LOT better off financially, and she had been seeing the same Lover for a year. They had gotten very emotionally involved as well and she had let him know that she was only using a diaphragm or birth control, and then only when she knew she was fertile. That led to some VERY sensual discussions between us all, and especially them when they were in bed together (every night by then). He frequently stayed the night and they slept together. It was a weekend we both knew she was fertile, and she made him aware of that, but had her diaphragm in. They were in bed for a couple hours and I was in the living room giving them privacy and I heard the most intense, animal-like, and SENSUAL moan I have ever heard from a woman in my life!! Hustled down the hall, and she was holding her diaphragm in her hand and she had guided his bare and unprotected cock inside of her. Her orgasm was IMMEDIATE (the moan I heard!!). I asked the obvious question, and she handed me her diaphragm, and sais "I am going to get pregnant by a N****r" (they used this term regularly during sex and he encouraged it from her). I asked "are you SURE" and she pulled her hips away form him, slipping his cock out, and said "YOU be sure, you put it back in if you want this to happen!!" We all talked for a couple minutes and I wwas tasked with spreading my wifes cunt lips open (OMG was she WET!!!) and guiding her Lovers cock back inside her fertile unprotected womb, causing another immediate orgasm so technically I impregnanted my wife with someone elses cock......at least that is how we talked about it afterwards. That was an INTENSE sexual weekend.......they barely left the bed except to shower and use the bathroom. She was still dripping his sperm Monday morning when she left for work!! A week later her very predictable period did not come, we got a store bought test a few days later (positive) and she confirmed that a few days later with her OB/GYN (who by the way had sex with her multiple times dring exams and had fitted her for the diaphragm). We talked until e were blue in the face, I told her I would support whatever decision she made, her Lover literally BEGGED her to carry to term, but when she started to show obviously she elected to terminate.
The third time was 4 years later. Our relationship had gone to hell because she had got back in to drugs (I always thought because of the two abortions) and I have a ZERO tolerance for drugs. To this day, I have NO idea why she told me about the third pregnancy.......maybe she thought it might stop the divorce, butshe was HEAVY into drugs and I had no interest in putting it back together (third time she relapsed). We were days from finalized. She had NO idea who she was pregnant by, she couldn't even remember everyone she had sex with, The only thing CERTAIN was it wasn't mine, I had not touched her for 3 years (this was the height of HIV/AIDS and she was out every night to bars and clubs). She terminated this one also, and sent me a copy of a letter she got from the Clinic several months after our divorce was final noting she had 3 abortions, and the dates??? Drugs do terrible things to people, that is all I can think motivated this.
Had she elected to carry any of them to term, I would be paying for someone elses child still and a bad failed marriage in their history. Not good for the kids. Not good for me. This is a SERIOUS decision to be made, and one needs a verystable marriage and it takes a SOLID guy to be part of this. I wasn;t that guy then, and our marriage wasn;t good either. Wife #2 is a different story, will post about that later.

CW

Thank you for reply, and I’d like to apologize about the drugs situation. Drugs are indeed a messy thing to be dicking around with. I actually lost a foster brother if you will, just a few days after my birthday in ‘19. Absolutely devastating and especially so when it involves a loved one. Perhaps after my first born, I may talk to my wife about this kind of thing, I’ll surely get resistance but that will have to come in due time. I look forward to reading about wife #2. God bless my friend!