My Wife Hydie

Not going to post to much more about Hydie on the main pages because oof all of the negative talk about her. But will and can talk about her in private message and anyone would like to no more about her and some of her newest date's. The latest pic of her from yesterday. At least she is a very happy wife.:)
Some people are just jealous or butt holes I think your wife is hot and sexy.if y two get into sharing her I would love to here the stories. have a nice night Sig

Not going to post to much more about Hydie on the main pages because oof all of the negative talk about her. But will and can talk about her in private message and anyone would like to no more about her and some of her newest date's. The latest pic of her from yesterday. At least she is a very happy wife.:)
She's beautiful, and I'd like to learn more.

Hydie looks like that quiet MILF we'd all love to fuck. So prim & proper outside of the bedroom, a complete & total cock sucking slut IN the bedroom. Love to see that classy face as she takes a thick 8 inch cock up her ass!