My wife in an "art" chat

Couple 38

Couple
My wife used to be into sex but was also shy to other men than me. In a (non-sexual) forum an older guy used to chat with her about art in general, then one time he talked to her also about erotic art and finally much to her surprise he showed her his cock. She is much interested in art and was quite confused about what was happening. She later told me about that, unsure what she should do the next time. When they chatted again I was there also but the guy did not know. After short time he put out his cock again asking my wife if she would mind if he had his cock out for her to view during chatting. She was confused again but we had talked about this to happen before so she said no it was okay for her and so they continued chatting about art topics, Picasso and stuff, while his hard cock was visible to her all the time. He seemed to know much about art and famous painters and my wife is really interested in that. He was very polite to her and they talked totally normal but all the time his hard cock was clearly visible to her. After some time he asked her in a lower voice if she liked the view. I felt my wife was unsure what she should say and when she finally answered that she liked the view of his cock I got excited as hell. In her voice I could hear that was she said was true. He tried to talk her into showing some of herself too. My wife then took a break and discussed the situation with me. I said if she liked it she could show him some of her body (and I was very much aroused by the thought). My wife then said she didn't know yet but got back to the chat. I felt that she was quite aroused too. It ended with her showing him her naked breasts and as he started masturbating for her she finally joint in, I could hardly believe that she really did that. Later she said to me: "Hun, you were there all the time, you could have stopped me. But as you didnt I thought all is okay". For her this was a completely new experience (and for me too). When we made love since then she came much harder than she did before. I wonder how all this will go on..

My wife used to be into sex but was also shy to other men than me. In a (non-sexual) forum an older guy used to chat with her about art in general, then one time he talked to her also about erotic art and finally much to her surprise he showed her his cock. She is much interested in art and was quite confused about what was happening. She later told me about that, unsure what she should do the next time. When they chatted again I was there also but the guy did not know. After short time he put out his cock again asking my wife if she would mind if he had his cock out for her to view during chatting. She was confused again but we had talked about this to happen before so she said no it was okay for her and so they continued chatting about art topics, Picasso and stuff, while his hard cock was visible to her all the time. He seemed to know much about art and famous painters and my wife is really interested in that. He was very polite to her and they talked totally normal but all the time his hard cock was clearly visible to her. After some time he asked her in a lower voice if she liked the view. I felt my wife was unsure what she should say and when she finally answered that she liked the view of his cock I got excited as hell. In her voice I could hear that was she said was true. He tried to talk her into showing some of herself too. My wife then took a break and discussed the situation with me. I said if she liked it she could show him some of her body (and I was very much aroused by the thought). My wife then said she didn't know yet but got back to the chat. I felt that she was quite aroused too. It ended with her showing him her naked breasts and as he started masturbating for her she finally joint in, I could hardly believe that she really did that. Later she said to me: "Hun, you were there all the time, you could have stopped me. But as you didnt I thought all is okay". For her this was a completely new experience (and for me too). When we made love since then she came much harder than she did before. I wonder how all this will go on..
That's awesome. I would encourage my wife too.