My wife is a slut in the making.

Dec 28, 2022
We met when she was 23 I was 26. She had only slept with 2 people before me. She’s a very meek woman but smoking hot. Despite being inexperienced she is a total freak in the bedroom and has a high sex drive. She sucks cock so well she really enjoys it. She sucks it a little too well, which made me a little suspicious. One day we were talking about past sexual stuff and I just asked her how come she’s so good at sucking cock and that’s when she confessed. While she hasn’t fucked that many guys she’s lent her throat to 30 guys since she turned 18 before meeting me. She confessed that’s she’s actually obsessed with sucking dick and cum. I was so turned on by this it’s all I could think about so one time while I was deep inside her i asked her if she wanted to suck another cock and she blushed and sighed and with a big smile on her face moaned yes. I think we have a lot of opportunities before us.

We met when she was 23 I was 26. She had only slept with 2 people before me. She’s a very meek woman but smoking hot. Despite being inexperienced she is a total freak in the bedroom and has a high sex drive. She sucks cock so well she really enjoys it. She sucks it a little too well, which made me a little suspicious. One day we were talking about past sexual stuff and I just asked her how come she’s so good at sucking cock and that’s when she confessed. While she hasn’t fucked that many guys she’s lent her throat to 30 guys since she turned 18 before meeting me. She confessed that’s she’s actually obsessed with sucking dick and cum. I was so turned on by this it’s all I could think about so one time while I was deep inside her i asked her if she wanted to suck another cock and she blushed and sighed and with a big smile on her face moaned yes. I think we have a lot of opportunities before us.
lucky man

Hmm fuck! That is hot! Make sure she swallows every drop!