My wife is in an online contest

haha It was done for my bday
I love tattoos next to a pussy, and also piercings!! I took my ex fiancé a few times to a tattoo parlor and although she wasn’t ever to actually get either one done, we would go through the steps of picking out a tattoo and a piercing. She would always go in wearing a short skirt, with no panties on. She would pull up her skirt to show off her beautiful pussy to the artist, and I would watch, while she could feel him touching her lips and clit, as we acted like we were trying to decide where we wanted the tat, or the piercing. Then she would start acting like she was too nervous and afraid, and say that she changed her mind. Lol. It was a lot of fun and a huge turn on, each and every time, but I was also really wanting her to actually get at least one of them done, but I just couldn’t ever get her to do it. There was only one time when I thought I had convinced her to get her pussy pierced. I reminded her that if she didn’t like it afterwards, she could just simply take it out. She was sooo close to going through with it, but she became very uncomfortable, and flat out didn’t like the guy that was going to do it. I could tell by the look on her face after I came back from either using the bathroom, having a cigarette outside, or possibly even walking over to a nearby liquor store, that something had definitely changed. She immediately leaned over and whispered that she wanted to leave. We left and she told me why she wanted to leave, I don’t remember what the exact reason was, but I seem to recall that he had wanted her to go into a private room and that I wasn’t going to be allowed to be present, which was very odd and suspicious! She wasn’t quite sure what she should do, while I just sort of acted as if I was naive and didn’t know that she, as a woman, was in fact allowed to have someone present with her. As for me, I was perfectly fine with it and the thought as to the reason why he told her that, turned me on! She had told me something else too, I seem to remember it was along the lines of... He had boldly told her she could get a “free” tattoo, or a piercing, if she would let him fuck her, or give him a blowjob or she could have both if she did both to him. I think he was also talking to her in way she found offensive, and that he was being a disrespectful sneaky jerk, and that he didn’t want me knowing, hence the private room. Now we had already talked several times previously, about the possibility and how hot and exciting it would be for her, or me, to “negotiate” to get her, or us, a “free” tattoo or piercing. I made sure that she knew, I’d be more than happy and was really hoping she’d actually do it, maybe even deciding spontaneously when we’re playing our little game. I told her that although I might be the one that brings it up, or that takes her to a parlor, especially if she’s had a few drinks and is in her, “wild” mood, that I would never take advantage of her, no matter how bad I’d want her to, and convince her to do something, if I knew she had too much to drink! That it was a decision she would have to make, if and when she was in the right mood, that it was at the right place, and at the right time, and most importantly, with the right artist! That guy was kinda dirty looking and she definitely didn’t find him attractive in any way. The ONE thing I do remember, is that I’ve always felt, even to this day, is that she never actually told me everything, that something else happened, and there is a lot more to the story when I was gone.

Reactions: powah0823
I love tattoos next to a pussy, and also piercings!! I took my ex fiancé a few times to a tattoo parlor and although she wasn’t ever to actually get either one done, we would go through the steps of picking out a tattoo and a piercing. She would always go in wearing a short skirt, with no panties on. She would pull up her skirt to show off her beautiful pussy to the artist, and I would watch, while she could feel him touching her lips and clit, as we acted like we were trying to decide where we wanted the tat, or the piercing. Then she would start acting like she was too nervous and afraid, and say that she changed her mind. Lol. It was a lot of fun and a huge turn on, each and every time, but I was also really wanting her to actually get at least one of them done, but I just couldn’t ever get her to do it. There was only one time when I thought I had convinced her to get her pussy pierced. I reminded her that if she didn’t like it afterwards, she could just simply take it out. She was sooo close to going through with it, but she became very uncomfortable, and flat out didn’t like the guy that was going to do it. I could tell by the look on her face after I came back from either using the bathroom, having a cigarette outside, or possibly even walking over to a nearby liquor store, that something had definitely changed. She immediately leaned over and whispered that she wanted to leave. We left and she told me why she wanted to leave, I don’t remember what the exact reason was, but I seem to recall that he had wanted her to go into a private room and that I wasn’t going to be allowed to be present, which was very odd and suspicious! She wasn’t quite sure what she should do, while I just sort of acted as if I was naive and didn’t know that she, as a woman, was in fact allowed to have someone present with her. As for me, I was perfectly fine with it and the thought as to the reason why he told her that, turned me on! She had told me something else too, I seem to remember it was along the lines of... He had boldly told her she could get a “free” tattoo, or a piercing, if she would let him fuck her, or give him a blowjob or she could have both if she did both to him. I think he was also talking to her in way she found offensive, and that he was being a disrespectful sneaky jerk, and that he didn’t want me knowing, hence the private room. Now we had already talked several times previously, about the possibility and how hot and exciting it would be for her, or me, to “negotiate” to get her, or us, a “free” tattoo or piercing. I made sure that she knew, I’d be more than happy and was really hoping she’d actually do it, maybe even deciding spontaneously when we’re playing our little game. I told her that although I might be the one that brings it up, or that takes her to a parlor, especially if she’s had a few drinks and is in her, “wild” mood, that I would never take advantage of her, no matter how bad I’d want her to, and convince her to do something, if I knew she had too much to drink! That it was a decision she would have to make, if and when she was in the right mood, that it was at the right place, and at the right time, and most importantly, with the right artist! That guy was kinda dirty looking and she definitely didn’t find him attractive in any way. The ONE thing I do remember, is that I’ve always felt, even to this day, is that she never actually told me everything, that something else happened, and there is a lot more to the story when I was gone.
My wife would have got free tatoos that day hahah. I bought a tatoo gun and did her pussy tattoos and her tatt on her tit myself. The shop did her pirecings.

Reactions: powah0823