My wife is made for breeding ...please tell me how you would impregnate her

Oct 15, 2017
after months of convincing she finally let me show her off online. shes asian, 5 foot 7 inches, 130 pounds. quite a large girl no doubt but her bigger body makes her perfect for breeding children into. let me know your thoughts the dirtier and rougher the better. more pictures come with more responses.

i would put myself where She can see me. Then i shits myself. To be fair, i also ******** at the same time. Obviously that alone is hardly going to impress the discerning lady (any jackass can shit himself), so to prove i have the goods, i will spin my dick like a shit-flinging propeller at the same time, spraying about stink and filth which will be irresistible to her. Then We start sniffing the other's right arm/hand. Then each grips the other's right hand as to cause bleeding. Be warned, its not uncommon to break multiple bones during My amorous play. In fact, fracturing a clavical on the mating night is even considered a blessing on the union. Then i would fuck her right in the pussy

As far as I understand the word Cuckold, it means "the husband of an unfaithful wife." So as I understand it the wife has to be unfaithful before the husband is considered a cuckold. But If the husband has full knowledge as most of the woman i fuck certainly does, would that make him a cuckold or would that be a husband that understands is wife knows that She have her needs and wants.The Last Woman i fucked husband fully gets it and and make her sexually happy And understands that she is going to like other guys also. Just like she knows that her husband is going to fancy other woman too and If they can have a great life together and both like sex their is know problem. He is there for Her me when She have "MEN" over or When she goes to their place for sex. She is not in love with any other guy She just likes the spice it adds to their sex life. Her husband has a girlfriend that he plays with sometimes when she is at home so She can Watch and sometimes she comes over when is wife is at work. But they are both open with each other and tell each other everything She has even asked me to take photos of me fucking her to send to her husband and how much he enjoyed the photos,

Continued :
The Husband has even asked me to record when she is having an orgasm now that made me uneasy but i did it.They tell each-other how much fun it was and how the girl friend did this to him or that and she tells him about me or any other guy did this to her.

I do understand some men are willing to give everything to make their wife happy, but to me it would appear in most instances that the woman's husband is happy to let her do whatever she wants even to the point of letting us Bulls cum inside them which is great.

and what about your experience