My wife is on a date tonight

blsx22

Couple
Jan 5, 2022
I'm about 50 and my wife is closer to 30. She's allowed to go out with some younger men to have more sexual experiences. Tonight she's on a 'date' with a 19 year old. There are no rules, she can do whatever she wants. I keep thinking about how much more stamina he's going to have for her, and what kinds of things he's going to do to her.

I'm about 50 and my wife is closer to 30. She's allowed to go out with some younger men to have more sexual experiences. Tonight she's on a 'date' with a 19 year old. There are no rules, she can do whatever she wants. I keep thinking about how much more stamina he's going to have for her, and what kinds of things he's going to do to her.
I hope she sends you updates, with pics and/or vids. Is she a 3-hole girl?

Damn

My sexy slut wife just left with a guy and they both want to meet another guy at the club they are headed to! I’m a BWC but her gone doing whatever she wants has me 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

lucky guy