My wife loves doggy

Hmmm. Pm me for chT if interested. Im

5’10” and 5” long and I feel if I had 4 more inches in both places it would fit my wife much better. How big is your cock ?

where u from ?
Thanks for the follow. I have a nice 7.5 inches for my petite, curvy wife! From Scotland.

My wife wants to travel to scotland and likely we will be come over within the next 3-4 years. Id be wonderful if we were to meet up over there. Perhaps you could give her something to really remember the trip by. Id be grateful to have a scottish man size her up and try her out. I think you would find her pussy agreeable and wet to accomodate your cock. Hopefully, you are uncut and she can see it and play with as she is fascinated as I am by foreskin.

Maybe you might even be agreeable to give is a private tour of some oof the beautiful sites. I hope you will be wearing a kilt with no underpants. My wife would then have easy access to your truncheon thru out the day. It be hot to be out at a pub for a meal and you two can slip off to mens room and you can fuck her good in the toilets. Or maybe fuck her on a golf course, or someplace in public where others might catch a glimpse of her. Maybe you have a group of friends that you could invite over and have a piece of her US ass.

Lovely lovely. Ill eat her ass and rim and tongue her like shes the last lady alive. This might just work out quite well. Do you ever have lodgers come to visit ? We will gladly return the favor of hosting. who knows, if we all got on well, my wife could sleep with you in your bed and perhaps yours would want to sleep with me. But if you insist your wife only let me lick her ass I would be OK. hopefully she will want more but I would lick and suck ANYTHING that was asked for.

• Love
Reactions: Tof82 and Mr Rain
Lovely lovely. Ill eat her ass and rim and tongue her like shes the last lady alive. This might just work out quite well. Do you ever have lodgers come to visit ? We will gladly return the favor of hosting. who knows, if we all got on well, my wife could sleep with you in your bed and perhaps yours would want to sleep with me. But if you insist your wife only let me lick her ass I would be OK. hopefully she will want more but I would lick and suck ANYTHING that was asked for.
I'd love to see what your wife's ass looks like, so I can imagine tasting it.

Reactions: Tof82