my wife loves getting nude outdoors

This was actually my wife's idea a few years ago. She wanted to take a sail out on the bay and spend five days on the water. I was eager to go, and she invited four male friends to accompany us. I told her our 24-foot boat was too small and had no privacy for a group, and she told me everyone would be required to get naked when we left the dock until we got back to the dock. So privacy would not be an issue.

Barely away from the dock.
She was the first to get naked.
bow-ride.jpg

Day three, still naked and still horny as indicated
by her rock-hard nipples
Bowspirit.jpg

Day five headed back to dock at sunset. Naked the entire time, other
then her boots which had cum leaked into them from all the
combined loads she had taken over the trip.
boatdeck-undressed.jpg

As two of the guys and I were loading the van, we returned to find my wife below deck, taking DP with a cock in her ass and the other inside her pussy. One of the guys immediately pulled his cock out and stuck it in her mouth. I drove her all the way back home with cum on her face and filling her pussy and ass.

She loved it but said afterward she was a little overzealous in brining four men along.

This was actually my wife's idea a few years ago. She wanted to take a sail out on the bay and spend five days on the water. I was eager to go, and she invited four male friends to accompany us. I told her our 24-foot boat was too small and had no privacy for a group, and she told me everyone would be required to get naked when we left the dock until we got back to the dock. So privacy would not be an issue.

Barely away from the dock.
She was the first to get naked.
View attachment 972730

Day three, still naked and still horny as indicated
by her rock-hard nipples
View attachment 972732

Day five headed back to dock at sunset. Naked the entire time, other
then her boots which had cum leaked into them from all the
combined loads she had taken over the trip.
View attachment 972739

As two of the guys and I were loading the van, we returned to find my wife below deck, taking DP with a cock in her ass and the other inside her pussy. One of the guys immediately pulled his cock out and stuck it in her mouth. I drove her all the way back home with cum on her face and filling her pussy and ass.

She loved it but said afterward she was a little overzealous in brining four men along.
Damn now that sound fun to join in.

Reactions: Couple4MFM