My wife needs attention from other men to feel sexy. Where and how do we get this attention?

Locke

Couple
Verified
May 22, 2022
My wife likes when guys flirt or give her attention. We’ve tried chat sites before but those didn’t work well for couples. She likes me to see her being slutty, and I like watching her be slutty. So I googled it and ended up here.

This describes my wife KK's needs. Her basic personality drives her toward novelty-seeking behavior, attention-seeking, and the need for variety.

It's possible, but difficult to satisfy this need. Unfettered, it is all absorbing in terms of effort and logistics. Dance floors, dive bars, upscale hotel lounges, especially those with dance floors, parties, concerts, lifestyle clubs, and adult theaters/ABS environments are all "target rich" environments, with varied risk profiles.

Big box hardware stores, grocery stores and some shopping venues are non-traditional alternatives. Nude/clothing optional resorts/beaches also fit into the mix.

If you separate flirting from actual sex, things are a little easier. Finding actual hard cock for her will add extra difficulty into the situation, particularly if you're looking for safe/risk-reduced encounters.

This describes my wife KK's needs. Her basic personality drives her toward novelty-seeking behavior, attention-seeking, and the need for variety.

It's possible, but difficult to satisfy this need. Unfettered, it is all absorbing in terms of effort and logistics. Dance floors, dive bars, upscale hotel lounges, especially those with dance floors, parties, concerts, lifestyle clubs, and adult theaters/ABS environments are all "target rich" environments, with varied risk profiles.

Big box hardware stores, grocery stores and some shopping venues are non-traditional alternatives. Nude/clothing optional resorts/beaches also fit into the mix.

If you separate flirting from actual sex, things are a little easier. Finding actual hard cock for her will add extra difficulty into the situation, particularly if you're looking for safe/risk-reduced encounters.
Thanks! She likes the idea of playing online because it’s more convenient and safe. We’re not looking for all-absorbing, just some convenient way to fill that need for her occasionally. Another way to put it is she wants to jump in and out of the lifestyle when it suits her.

What he said

Wife and I attended a lot of very upscale charity events, black tie, tuxedo, cocktail dress is normal. Wife gets a LOT of compliments and she loves them. She will instantly stand tall as it makes her feel good.

Reactions: Dlh247
My wife likes when guys flirt or give her attention. We’ve tried chat sites before but those didn’t work well for couples. She likes me to see her being slutty, and I like watching her be slutty. So I googled it and ended up here.
id like to start with my tribute

Attachments

• h.jpg
    h.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 24
Reactions: Locke