My wife needs dirty comments

Give my wife a hot story of what you would do with her, we are gonna fuck to it so be descriptive.

Loves mfm mfmm and risky public play
mmmm she is hot and sexy, would love to take her out to a car park at night, show her to guys waiting there. start to use her, expose her ass and pussy to lick out while other guys watch and get hard. mmmm

I would love for me and your husband to fuck you hard in all holes.
He can watch while I play with your tits, pussy and arse. I want you bend over so I can lick your arsehole and pussy. I will insert my fingers into both holes and fuck you with them while you suck my cock. You can taste my precum and it sends you wild so you suck me deeper. Your husband now wants in so you suck us both, swapping between us. I then get behind you again and stick my tongue in both your holes and prepare you to be fucked by big cock. I slide in your pussy and work my fingers into your arse. You are being fucked in all holes and as I slam into you, husbands cock is rammed down your throat with every thrust, you are back and forth on each cock. After a while you straddle your husband, I get behind you and gently push my cock into your arse. Gradually me and your husband are fucking you in sync and we both end up exploding inside your pussy and arse.

We would be in 69 sucking and licking each others pussy and asshole,as your hubby moves behind u,shoving his wet cock into your sweet pussy,I would suck and lick his cock between strokes,he explodes in your open pussy,I grab his cock ,and guide the head to your asshole,its so wet from my mouth he goes balls deep with one push,I clamp my mouth over your cum filled pussy and begin sucking the cum out running my tounge in and around your hole,sucking all the fun from u,I move and kiss you,the taste of cum and your pussy from my mouth send u into a huge orgasm,I lay back and have u eat my pussy while you get assfucked,Lynn