My wife... sexual past part 1

Tom Bauer

Male
Jul 27, 2017
New York
My wife seems like an innocent woman, but her sexual past really tells a different story, and I love it. Some stories she has told about previous exs has been a huge turn on for me. I remember texting her when we first met. We were talking long enough and all the hot texts started. I asked her if I could cum in her mouth and she said, "all guys cum in my mouth". I was like wow that's amazing. I didn't know it, and it took a few years for me to realize I was strongly attracted to her past slutiness.

She was telling me about a guy she dated that she ended up taking a vacation to Montana with. She says she smoked some 420 out there, and that it makes her super horny. She told me one night she got drunk with the boyfriend at the time, and they ended up doing it a lot that night, with him finishing in her mouth quite a lot. Another boyfriend used to eat her out a lot. For hours on end she said.

She's done it in fields, cars, hotel rooms. She met a stranger in a hotel and fucked him for hours. She's told me her favorite position is doggystyle. My wife was with quite a few guys, and I want that to happen again. Ive said it a lot on here, but if I could just see her on her knees, hot lace panties pulled to the side, with a big cock pounding that pussy making her moan, I would love it

My wife has not had a lot of men in her life; 5 counting me, but I relate in that I would love to know more. I have heard of some, mostly her ex-husband because he was so lame in bed that the stories were of how she was bored to tears, wanting him to end so she could use her vibrator. These are not stories to down him and flatter me though, just the truth of what happened.

The others I know little about as she will stay mum about them even if I ask. For instance one guy was a one-night-stand and I know NOTHING about her date with him. When I ask about the past, she is mortified that I am interested. Holy smokes she has no idea how turned on I would get!

One thing I do know is that my wife has a lot of rape fantasies, and did tell me that one ex-boyfriend did try to fulfill it and it went horribly wrong, him thinking she wanted physical violence when really it was a combination of being so wanted he was forceful in getting it. Big difference, yet I have yet to hear how and why it went so wrong. I desperately want to know as I want to play out a long held fantasy for her, but make thrilling for her.

My wife has not had a lot of men in her life; 5 counting me, but I relate in that I would love to know more. I have heard of some, mostly her ex-husband because he was so lame in bed that the stories were of how she was bored to tears, wanting him to end so she could use her vibrator. These are not stories to down him and flatter me though, just the truth of what happened.

The others I know little about as she will stay mum about them even if I ask. For instance one guy was a one-night-stand and I know NOTHING about her date with him. When I ask about the past, she is mortified that I am interested. Holy smokes she has no idea how turned on I would get!

One thing I do know is that my wife has a lot of rape fantasies, and did tell me that one ex-boyfriend did try to fulfill it and it went horribly wrong, him thinking she wanted physical violence when really it was a combination of being so wanted he was forceful in getting it. Big difference, yet I have yet to hear how and why it went so wrong. I desperately want to know as I want to play out a long held fantasy for her, but make thrilling for her.

My wife has tons of stories and she's the same way. She doesn't understand why I like to hear them. She doesn't like them because the guys were douchebags. But some stories are hot. It was hot to know that when we were first talking she was sending nude pictures to other guys too. I get so hard thinking about it!

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
My friend, you have the kind of wife that most men, including myself dream of having, personally I have the opinion that all women would love to try or do sexually exciting things but are too scared of what their husbands or partners will think of them, even though we as men welcome it, or maybe i am speaking for myself here.

Reactions: 1sweetcouple