My wife sucked my friends dick in the pool!!

It’s not much but it’s definitely a start!!

A few nights ago me and my were in the pool with some friends and there was a lot of drinking involved. After about an hour my wife’s top comes off showing her glorious boobs to all of our friends. A little while later she’s talking to one of the guys and looks over at me for approval which I give her the nod and she ducks under the water and sucks his dick for a few seconds!! It was amazing this is the first time we’ve played with someone else. It was getting late and we all go home and my wife gets a snap from the guy asking if me and her are going to going to fuck and if so he would like to see some vids because hes home in the shower and wanted to jerk off so we sent some pictures and vids of us fucking and her pussy. He sends back a vid of him jacking off in the shower. It was so hot!!!

More to the story:

When I first told her my wife freaked out thinking it was someway for me to get her to let me have a ffm but that wasn’t the case. I didn’t tell her at the time that I’m bi and I wanted to have a mmf because I could have the chance to play with another guy. The night it happened there was quite a bit of alcohol involved and it just happened we didn’t talk about it before or anything. When we got home we had the best sex. I pulled the dildo out and started to fuck her with it and pulled the dildo out and sucked the pussy juices off and she got so hot from it that I decided to tell her I wish this was a real dick and that’s when we talked about me being bi and my past experiences… that’s when she told me we could have a threesome and that we could possibly do it on our anniversary cruise!!!

Another update!!!
From this past weekend…

We were at a friends house for an after party from when the bar closed and the same friend that she messed with before was there so I told her to take him outside and finish the job from the last time. So she took him outside and found a good dark corner of the back yard and she got on her knees and started to suck him off when another person from the party went out to that same corner and practically saw everything. Her on her knees his cock out she came in quickly and told me that the other person saw them I went to talk to the guy because he’s a friend of mine as well and told him what he saw was ok with me I told her to do it and that I didn’t want him to tell anyone he assured me it was safe with him. The last thing any of us to happen is anyone finding out that we’ve got this going on!! We live in a small town and don’t want people hearing about it.

A few nights ago me and my were in the pool with some friends and there was a lot of drinking involved. After about an hour my wife’s top comes off showing her glorious boobs to all of our friends. A little while later she’s talking to one of the guys and looks over at me for approval which I give her the nod and she ducks under the water and sucks his dick for a few seconds!! It was amazing this is the first time we’ve played with someone else. It was getting late and we all go home and my wife gets a snap from the guy asking if me and her are going to going to fuck and if so he would like to see some vids because hes home in the shower and wanted to jerk off so we sent some pictures and vids of us fucking and her pussy. He sends back a vid of him jacking off in the shower. It was so hot!!!
That’s awesome. Any Chance of sharing the any of vids here ?

Another update!!!
From this past weekend…

We were at a friends house for an after party from when the bar closed and the same friend that she messed with before was there so I told her to take him outside and finish the job from the last time. So she took him outside and found a good dark corner of the back yard and she got on her knees and started to suck him off when another person from the party went out to that same corner and practically saw everything. Her on her knees his cock out she came in quickly and told me that the other person saw them I went to talk to the guy because he’s a friend of mine as well and told him what he saw was ok with me I told her to do it and that I didn’t want him to tell anyone he assured me it was safe with him. The last thing any of us to happen is anyone finding out that we’ve got this going on!! We live in a small town and don’t want people hearing about it.
sounds like a fun girl.

99% of females are not hotwives or the kinds of sluts we read about in the stories here. But occasionally they do something naughty. Mine fucked 5 guys in a cabin while i watched early in our relationship. Another time she lost a bet and had to find a guy to give a blow job to... It was hot... Pics somewhere.... we need a thread about this with pics for proof....

You have good friends. And a sexy wife!